19 - Play with fire

When Minho returned from his work assignment, he found an empty home. After shower, dinner, and some browsing on social media, Hyunjin was still at a dance practice. Eventually, Minho's eyes became heavy, tired.

He was deep asleep when he felt his bed sheets moving.
- I missed you. - he heard Hyunjin's soft voice behind him, and then felt his body scooting closer. Minho, barely awake, and too sleepy to move, slightly wiggled his back into Hyunjin's chest and arms, but never turned around. Like a glove, a perfect fit, they spooned each other.

- I want to sleep in your bed. - Hyunjin, being a night owl, continued talking and warming up Minho with words.

Minho raised his arm up and touched Hyunjin's hair, when he felt a sneaky hand coming very close to his briefs. While Hyunjin was keeping him busy planting kisses and gentle bites on his arm, fingers slightly slid under the briefs.

- Why do you sleep in clothes? You should sleep naked, babe. I like it better when you're naked.

And that was it for Minho's beauty sleep! He slightly turned his head to find Hyunjin's needy lips and that masterful tongue. While kissing and swallowing Hyunjin's tongue, he slid the briefs down never wanting to see them again.

Minho always thought he was more into a quick, passionate sex, a qicky wherever... car, office, fitting room, hotel room...
But this thing with Hyunjin, in comfort of his own home, his bed, without any rush, without hiding - it was sensual, and thrilling, it was upgrading sex to a whole new level. Feeling his naked body behind him was such turn on for Minho, who by now was so aroused it was getting hard to keep things soft.

- Minho...

- Mhmm....?

- Where do you keep lube, condoms...

Minho reached out for a night stand and slightly moved away from Hyunjin, but he just followed with his whole body trying to stay as close as possible.

- I want you so bad.. it's crazy... - he whispered sweet words to Minho's ear and gently kissed his earlobe.
Minho shivered, he was soaked in so many sensations happening everywhere at the same time. Down below, a hand was wrapped around his waist, underneath his body, and it was making him hum. While they were still spooning, the other hand slightly lift his leg to have better access behind. It
was a festival of stimulations happening all over his body. Slim, long and slippery fingers, gently explored inside.

- Mmmm Jinnie... this is so... mhmm good...

- Here?

- Yes... oh gosh... yes, there...

- I like when you tell me what you like.

Hyunjin was determined to make Minho feel good. He worked patently and lovingly to get him ready for more. Soon enough, he heard lusty words from Minho:

- I'm ready... you can...
just do me...

- Mhmm... when you're so good, how can I resist..

Hyunjin gently rolled him on a belly and reached out for a pillow. He placed himself between his legs and slightly dig his nails into his globes, so looking forward to what's about to come. He was taking time because he didn't want to hurt his lover and also because he wanted it to last long. But Minho was impatient. The slow pace was nice and all, but he was needy, eager for more.
Hyunjin held his body firmly, and controlled the pace. Being dominated like that was turning Minho on more and more.

His wish was soon fulfilled when he felt that whole length inside. They both took a moment to adjust and mumbled something under their breath.

- You can.. move now..

- Tell me if I do something wrong ok?

- It'll be wrong if you don't start moving now...

And the ride began.
It started in a slow and steady rhythm but that soon turned into a wild and messy run for climax.

Hyunjin couldn't believe how good it felt. They were both sweaty and panting, Minho was holding on to the headboard while Hyunjin was moving.
A bunch of mixed moans and whimpers was coming out of them when all of a sudden, Hyunjin's hand grabbed hold of Minho's neck.

He wasn't harsh at all, it was more like a statement showing Minho that he's about to take him to the top. In a deep voice, he growled:
- It feels so good to fuck you like this.

This move made Minho lose it. His skin reacted, he felt rousing waves spreading all over. Suddenly he was flooded with the most intense sensation and came all over the sheets, making Hyunjin pleased and ecstatic at the same time. He sped up the moves and a soft moan came out of his mouth too.
Minho felt completely drained, wasted, like he ran a marathon.

- Damn, I love you. - Hyunjin blurted out, overwhelmed by the experience.

- Yeah... love you too. - added Minho, panting, gasping...

Their brains came to the same conclusion: it was so stupid they slept in different beds all this time when they could have been doing this instead.

*****