17 - Topline

Morning after party is never fun

Morning after party is never fun. Minho feels a headache creeping in before he even opens eyes. But once he opens eyes, he drowns in Hyunjin's everything: his breathing, his hair on a pillow, the scent of his perfect skin...

He has a little flashback from last night and smiles with a content look on his face. Last night, Hyunjin got his wish turn to reality. He had his first gay sex, and he did it as a top, just like he wanted.

It may have been his first time with a guy, but he made Minho see stars and galaxies. And Minho was a great teacher too, making everything easy, and not at all awkward.

At some point, Hyunjin had left his body for a second or two, right before he felt that thunderous orgasm flow through him. It was definitely something to try out again.
Many times again.

Now Minho feels like he was in gym last night. His whole body is sore, but in a good way.

He lifts sheets up to take a peak at the prize hiding underneath and - loses his breath, seeing that gorgeous, naked body. He almost chuckles at the sight. Mmm.... that body is fine. So fine, Minho could just continue where they finished last night.

His eyes follow the curve of Hyunjin's back, that cute and naked behind, and his long, never-ending legs. A sigh escapes his lips. Even though he's only his, Minho's already greedy for more.

But.. he remembers some people might still be around. So he clumsily puts on clothes that decorates furniture around the room. He finds underwear on a desk lamp and smirks, remembering how horny he was after that little talk last night.

Nobody's in a living room. Suzy sent a message thanking for a lovely night. In the message, she also asked if they could have more of a that drinking game, because that was the best part of her evening. Being fearless and extreme as she is, she even hinted she'd love to join them in bed the next time.
Minho can't believe her boldness sometimes.

It's good to have a friend who doesn't hold back, like her. He could tell her anything, and she would never judge him.

Minho leans on his bedroom door, listens, and doesn't hear anything. He slowly opens the door. Bed is untouched. But, down on a floor, with his back leaning to the bed, sits Jisung and looks at him. He looks nervous because - Felix is sleeping with his head on Jisung's lap. It seems that Jisung needs to move and interrupt the snuggling, but also enjoys caressing Felix's hair.

- He's sleeping! - Jisung scream-whispers to Minho.

- I can see. - Minho smiles at his friend's awkwardness and comes down to gently prompt Felix up.

Jisung, finally released from this love embrace, runs to bathroom cause he really has to go. He just couldn't make himself move and wake up pretty Felix.

- Felix, Felix.. what did you do to my Jisung, huh? It looks like you broke him, made him fall for you.

- Mmhmm Minho... what time is it?

- It's time to wake up.

- Yeah, hmm... where's Jisung?

- Just in a bathroom. Probably panicking because he has to face you and who knows what you did last night.

- We just kissed.
He's cute.
Very kissable. - says Felix and shows a sly smile.

- Just.. don't break his heart, ok? He's not a one-time kind of guy.

- Oh but I'm not a boyfriend material, you know? I fall for a pretty face too easily.

- Well, if you don't really mean it, then let him down gently. But don't play with him.

- I get it. Plus, we didn't really do anything, just some kissing.

From that point on, Jisung can't overhear their conversation any more. But he really wants to hear because... because.... he likes everything they did last night. He wants to do it again.
A rematch.

In a kitchen, Minho and Felix continue the talk.

- So, does Jisung have anyone, like a crush or someone, in his life?

- No, he's been pretty out of a whole dating thing. I've never seen him crashing on someone. A girl or a boy.

- I'll take him on a date! He's getting more and more interesting. Maybe I can be a proper boyfriend, who knows?

Hyunjin appears at the door, and mumbles something with a very raspy voice. It kind of sounds like good morning.

- Oh wow, what did you do last night? - asks unsuspected Felix.

Hyunjin remembers what he did. He smiles ear to ear, and responds with the cutest voice:

- Nothing.

Felix looks at him, looks at smirking Minho, and corrects himself:

- Oh silly me, I should have asked who did you do last night. Anygay, I leave you two alone, it's time for me to go.

On a way out, Minho mischievously slaps his butt, and Felix giggles.

Once he's out, the two lovebirds connect into a kiss like they can't breathe without each other's mouth.

*****