Chapter 1

Rooney

I hate waking up so bad,I hate mornings,I hate Mondays. I'm pretty sure it's not only me.

I got up annoyed and went to take my bath and as usual I took my phone to the bathroom to listen to music while taking my bath.

It took almost 30 minutes lol.

I dried up applied my cream and everything else then got ready for work.

I got dressed in a black tight fitted dress and a jacket. I took my purse and my phone,then went downstairs to go have breakfast.

"Good morning" I greeted my family and as usual they all ignored me,I'm really used to it and I've grown to not give a fuck about their attitude towards but sometimes it does hurt.

I took my sit on the dinning table but noticed my sister wasn't home,it wasn't the first time so I just focused on my food.

It was just a simple french toast, waffles and tea.

I finished fast,thanked the cook and left the house.

I got into my black Toyota Camry,it wasn't really much and it was kinda a hand me down from my sister but I really didn't mind since it took me to work and back.

I got to work early and greeted my everyone as I got to my cubicle.

I've been working in my boyfriend's company for a while.
We've been dating for 3 years now and it's nice although he's been weird lately and I really don't know why.

I picked up my phone and texted him that I was coming to his office.

I got up and started heading to his office. I heard a groan when I was close to his door and panicked. He sounded kinda hurt so I pushed open the door but what I saw shocked me.

Never in my life did I think I was ever going to see something like this.

Noah,My boyfriend of 3 years was railing my sister Allison on his office desk.

The sound of their dirty moans disgusted me. No wonder she wasn't home this morning.

I wonder how many times this has happened. I was ashamed,how did I not notice this? How did I not see this.

They were so lost in what they were doing,that they didn't notice that someone came in .So I slipped out of the door fast and shut it quietly.

I took a deep breath trying my best not to break down at work,I walked to my desk and picked up my stuff. I can't work here anymore.

I got to my car and drove to the nearest Cafe. I parked and cried for a while in my car. I've never been so hurt ever in my life.

I took out my phone and deleted the text I sent him this morning.

I wiped my tears,fixed my make up and left the car,I took a deep breath and entered the cafe.

I went to the counter got coffee and a croissant and went back to my table.

I blocked Noah. Everywhere.

I think it's time I move out of that house and find a new job cause I don't think I can go back there.

I took a bite of my croissant while writing a resignation letter and sent it to his email and then blocked him there.

I was done with my coffee,so I took the remaining croissant and headed to counter to pay while texting my bestfriend, Camille that I was coming over.

I bumped into someone. I rubbed my forehead.

"Gosh,are you made of stones?"I asked looking up to see who I bumped into.

The beautiful man was looked at me with an amused smirk on his face.

He had these beautiful looking grey eyes with brown flecks in them. A painted nose and kissable lips. He had the sharpest jawline and all in all he looked like a god.

I shook my head,I just got cheated on. What's wrong with me?

I sighed.

"No" I heard.

"Huh?" No what?

"No,I'm not made of stone and I don't think that's how you apologize for bumping into someone" He said still staring down at me amused.

My face flushed.

"Shit, I'm sorry" I quickly apologized looking down ashamed of myself.

"It's fine"he said and walked outta my way and headed out of the cafe .

I didn't notice earlier but they were alot of men dressed in black suit waiting outside.

I stared at his back for a while before going to pay.

He must be someone important to have all those people out there waiting for him.

I left,got in my car and headed to Camille's place.

I knocked at her door and I was dragged inside.

The fuck?

"Tell me everything" she said looking at me expectedly.

"Gosh,calm down" I said

"Sorry" she apologized " now tell me" I laughed,she can't hide her curiosity.

I explained everything to her.

"That bitch,I always new she was up to no good and that stupid boyfriend of yours,I always kñew he didn't deserve you but you never listened to me" she blabbered.

"I know,I'm sorry I didn't listen " Camille never liked Jenny or Noah." I was in love " I added.

"Stupidly in love,might I add"

"Sheesh" I said.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asked me.

"Break up with him and I'm thinking of moving out too and looking for a new job" I said

"It's about time,you can live with me. I have 2 more rooms" she told me.

"Huh,that's a good idea. Do you think tomorrow will be a good day?"I asked .

"Sure,why not?" "And you're sleeping over too" she added and dragged me towards her room.

"It's going to be a sleepover,so go take a shower,it's late and we'll do each other's nails,agreed? Good "

She didn't even give me the chance to say anything and pushed me towards the bathroom.

-----------

First. Chapter done.
I hope you guys like it.
Vote, comment and share ❤️

xxlexxy