Chapter 4

Nicholas

"Let's go already" Devan being the annoying person he usually is kept whining about us being late.

"You know I really don't want to go anywhere" I said standing up from my seat.

"Yeah but you promised the others that you'll be there and Camille wants to meet my best friend"

"I know and I regret it,remind me never to make promises to you anymore" I said and he grinned. We walked to my slick black Tesla .

I got into the passenger seat .

"You're driving" I said and he got into the driver seat. "Why not?" He shrugged "I like this car he said and started driving.

We got to the club in no time.

We got inside and headed to the vip section to see Luke and Alex waiting for us.

"Hey man"Luke stood up for a hand shake,so did Alex.

"Nick,my man. Looking as expressionless as ever"Alex said and they all laughed. I ignored them as usual and took my seat.

Ive been friends with these three since childhood that's why they think it's funny to try making fun of me.

Luke and his twin Alex lived in New York but we still get to see each other sometimes.

"How are you guys doing?" Luke asked everyone.

Devan being the talkative he is,spoke first. "We'll we've all been good and Nick here has a crush on a pretty girl named Rooney" He said winking at me and I facepalmed.

"The stone cold CEO who is rumored to possibly be gay has a girlfriend" Alex said and they all laughed.

Weirdos.

"Oooh,so who's this Rooney girl that captured our Nicki's heart?"Alex asked wiggling his eye brows.

"First of all,don't ever call me Nicki" I made a disgusted look.

"Second,You guys act like teenage girls and I'm not answering that?" I said.

"Oh well. I expected that" Luke said. "Let's get some drinks" he added

We all ordered our different drinks.

"When will she be here?" I asked Devan,referring to his sister, Caroline.... I think.

"Who?"

"My sister,Camille. You guys should've met her" Devan said. Well Camille is Devan's step sister,she never actually lived together with Devan that's why I never got to meet her.

"Yeah, I remember. It's been years, I wonder how she looks now" Alex commented.

"Oh here she comes" Devan clapped his hands standing up.

"Dev!!" I heard a feminine voice call out.

I saw a beautiful looking woman coming towards where we we're sitting.

Hmmm and she was pulling someone with her.

Ohh?

And that someone seems to be a lady from her glimmering dress,it looked good on her body.

She turned her face towards me and I froze. She stared at me for a while and then looked away.

Rooney?

"Rooney?" I heard Devan said,we'll more like asked.

"The Rooney?"The twins asked staring at her.

"How do you guys know My best friend Rooney?"Camille asked folding her hands on her chest while giving us all a suspicious look.

"Oh Devan and Nicki were just talking about her"Alex said. I glared at him and he stifled a laugh turning away from me.

"Who's Nicki?"Rooney asked confused looking around the area we were in.

Luke snorted while pointing at me.

They all shared a laugh. I'm really getting tired of this.

Devan introduced everyone in the group. "Well everyone,this is my sister Camille and her best friend,Rooney" he said gesturing to the only two ladies in the room.

"And ladies,this is Luke and Alex Salvatore. You must have heard of them" He said gesturing towards the twins who gave the ladies a warm smile.

The ladies stared at them both with what seems to be shock etched on their beautiful faces. People rarely get to meet them,so their reaction is quite understandable.

"And finally" he started turning to me. "This is the almighty Nicholas Crest,most famous man in the US and-" I cut him off "shut the fuck up already" I groaned in annoyance.

The ladies looked speechless for a moment.
I do understand their reaction though,people rarely see me and the guys around.

Camille seemed to have remembered something,she turned to Rooney and whispered in her eyes wiggling her eyebrows.

Rooney blushed and nodded her head.

Girls.

Camille came towards me "Nice to meet you Mr Crest. I never new you were the friend Devan always talked about. You seem so mature,I really wonder how you guys became friends" she said giggling.

"Yeah, I wonder too" I said staring at a sulking Devan.

The girls took a seat and everyone dived into their own different conversation while I kept my eyes on my darling,Rooney. She's so beautiful and I really can't seem to take my eyes of her.

She glanced at me and then looked down. Is she shy? Awwn my baby.

"Guys let's dance,I'm tired of just sitting down here"Camille whined.

Rooney looked hesitant.

"Good idea girl"Alexa said standing up.

"Aren't you coming man?" Deven asked standing and the rest followed along excluding Rooney and I.

"Nah,I'm not in the mood" I said staring at my soon to be girlfriend who kept looking away from me.

"Same here"she said, Devan shrugged and they all left to the dance floor.

I stared at her for a while.

"You look stunning" I complimented her. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself"she said too.

"Come sit next to me" I said suddenly, I really do want her close to me.

She looked at the space next to me and finally stood up, I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding. I mean I didn't expect her to listen but thank fuck she did.

She sat right next to me.

"Um you said you owned a business I didn't know you owned Black Crest jewelries" she said in awe.

"Well,it's a business,isn't it?" I asked and she nodded.

We were talking for a while when Devan hurried towards us in panic.

"What's up?"I asked tensed.

He glanced at Rooney sitting next to me. "Well um..Something is wrong with the business"he said and I understood what he meant.

I stood up. "I have to go,we'll talk next time,yes?" I asked and she nodded.

"Tell the guys and tell your sister to take her home,it's getting late" I said to Devan and walked out of the club.

- —————————

Yeah,the chapter look a little kinda boring,I know.

The next one should be better I promise.

Vote,comment and share ❤️
Love y'all ❤️

xxlexxy 🤍💕