Earth to Morty

Morty

I sighed as I was walking to school and froze and shuddered as I heard Squanchy say Hey Morty, you want old  Squanchy to help you with that girl?" I blushed and said, "No thanks, I  can do it on my own." I technically have one kid already. I blushed, thinking back to my  son Morty Jr. I sighed as I shifted and looked around and spotted  my sister and said, "Hey, Summer, could you come here a minute? I need some help." I smiled as she came over and said,"What  is it, Morty?" I blushed and shifted. I was hoping for some advice on dating from an actual girl. I blushed as she smiled and said I see anyone I would know?" I  blushed and said Do you know the new girl Amaya? "  Summer  chuckled  good choice she's just like you. I blushed and said, "Really? Summer  nodded and said  yes. I blushed and slowly died of embarrassment as Summer shouts Hey Amaya. I blushed as Amaya  came over and said  hey Summer whos This  Cutie. I  blushed and smiled. I'm Morty  Summer's brother. She smiled it's nice to meet you. I blushed and said I uhm was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner this Friday night around Seven?"" Sure, Morty sounds like fun, so Summer mentioned something about having a long-distance relationship with her nephew. What's that about? I  blushed and said I  kinda found an alien  sex robot and well, it sorta made me a father, and we had to send my son off to the alien planet to prevent him from destroying the planet. I blushed and  shifted and said I sent him away as a young adult, though, so he's fine.