Come on Morty

Rick

I sighed as I settled the family
argument and went to Morty's room. I sighed as I sat down on the end of his bed and said You OK Morty? Morty shifted and said  I can't do this anymore, Rick."" I nodded and said I know. " I think I'm going to have to take you to the shelter for  battered Morty's to hopefully get you rehabilitated. Morty frowned and said wait there's a shelter for Morty's? Rick  nodded and said  yes it's  kinda like a resort full of Morty's who have  various mental and emotional health issues." Morty shifted and said," Oh. I sighed and shifted as I looked down for a moment in thought and said Morty  I think I have an idea. I smiled as he shifted and said oh? I nodded and picked him up and created a  portal to the Shelter and carried him into the shelters reception. I smiled as  Morty shifted and looked around, noticing several  Morty's running around in diapers while regressed. I smiled as he relaxed and said Rick, I have a confession. I smiled and said, "What is it, bud? He blushed and said I sometimes regress to infancy." I smiled and said I know it's why I brought you here. I smiled as he nodded and shifted as I  checked him in.

Morty

I blushed as  Rick handed me to the  head of the resort. I blushed as she smiled and  undressed me putting me into a onsie and a diaper outfitting me with a pacifier as well as my very own bottle and other  infancy necessities. I blushed and smiled as I reached up and smiled as she picked me up and held me. I smiled as I started sucking on my pacifier and  slowly drifted to sleep.