The Next Day

Amaya

I smiled as I  saw Morty  walking  my way and said, "Hey Morty, we are still  on for our date, right? He blushed and said yeah sure as long as you want to after  the  meeting with my parents. I  blushed and said I barely listened the majority of the time. I was  zoned out the only stories that really got my attention where about  Morty  Jr. and  your  time as a dad. He blushed and said oh. I smiled and said, "So what was that  fainting about?" He blushed and shifted and said well when I  saw Mom with my old  baby pictures and Summer gushing over how adorable my onsies where I was so embarrassed I thought you'd never date me and I began spiraling with thoughts of being bullied and everyone teasing me and it became to much so I collapsed unconscious. Amaya nodded and said, "I see so basically  mental overload." He nodded and  shifted and said, "Now I  have to  wear this stupid neromonitor my  grandpa rick designed to alert him when I'm going to have another overload. I  smiled as he gestured to a pea sized implant in his left  temple. I  smiled and said I wish my family cared for me that much. I  sighed and looked around and spotted the football team and said damn it why did it have to be them. I blushed as I felt  Morty  tense and looked down and noticed that the same glazed glare from last night and saw  a note on Morty's bag in case of fainting  press hard on left temple. I blushed as Morty collapsed and sighed as I did as instructed. I  froze as I  saw a portal appear and  saw a whole swarm of Rick's including Morty's grandpa come rushing out. I blushed as  Rick looked at me and said what happened? I  blushed and said we were talking about last night and how I still wanted to be his girlfriend. But then he saw the football team and went ridged and collapsed.