After School

Morty

I blushed as I said just a second Amaya while I in ap if mom, dad, grandpa can come out. I blushed and smiled as I went inside and called mom dad. I'm home. Can you come out front for a minute? I blushed as mom and dad came out and said, "What is it, Morty?" I blushed and said my new potential girlfriend wanted to meet you guys and Grandpa rick before our first date tomorrow night. I blushed as they nodded in approval and said, "You go get your grandpa from the garage, we'll wait here. I nodded and hurried out to the garage door and saw a note Morty don't enter with lab hazard gear highly dangerous grandpa rick. I sighed and hurriedly put my lab gear on and did the knock grandpa taught me to warn him I was coming in in full lab gear and smiled as he called Just a minute morty on the intercom. I smiled as I heard the ventilation kick on and saw the door open. I smiled and walked out and said HI grandpa rick I'm home. He chuckled I see that did I hear you tell your mom about a girl wanting to meet me before you date her? I blushed and said "yeah she's super interested in science and alien stuff." Grandpa nods and says," Let's take a quick round in the decontamination chamber to be safe, then we can go meet her. " I blushed and said okay rick. I smiled and followed rick into the decontamination shower and smiled as we finished then went out to where mom dad summer and Amaya sat talking. I blushed as mom was telling Amaya about some of my more embarrassing baby stories and said, "Ahem mom, I really don't think Amaya needs to know that." I blushed and froze as dad looked at me and said oh there you are Morty. We were just showing Amaya some photos of you growing up and of Morty Jr. I blushed and felt like I was going to be sick. I blushed as I wobble and finally collapsed unconscious.

Rick

Shit!!!!!! I sighed and opened a very seldom used communicator on my wrist and said, "This is rick C137 request immediate citadel medical care repeat c137 request immediate medical care morty c137 is down. I blushed as I heard Roger c137 citadel medical is on its way to your location. Do you need seal team alpha as well? Negative citadel seems to be some medical or mental breakdown. I froze as the medical team swarmed in threw portals and took Morty back to the citadel. I sighed and said I hope you're happy with yourselves, Beth, and Jerry. I sighed and followed quickly. I frowned and said, "Please make him well. I smiled as Medical nodded and said we will do everything we can. I nodded and sat down to wait.