Your body...oh god

JUNGKOOK POV:

She wasn't kissing back but she stared at me with big, brown eyes and I just wanted rip her clothes off and bury my face inside her little pussy.

AUTHOR POV:

Jungkook got really mad and threw her on the bed.

Jungkook: fuck, I'm gonna destroy you tonight and you have to keep begging for more.

YN POV:

Maybe I wanted him to do this with me but not forcefully but I was not able to control and I wanted to feel him inside me.

Author pov:

Jungkook started undressing her more of ripping her clothes and she was finally only left with underwear.

Jungkook: fuck you are so sexy, I was right when I said I hate you but I love your body. Your body... oh god, round ass,long legs, sweet little pussy and big tits that are perfect enough to fit in my mouth.

Jungkook circled her boobs and took it in his mouth and started pinching the other nipple.

Yn was moaning so badly ,jungkook started biting them and yn moaned louder and louder and he won't stop until half hour past and jungkook still wanted to eat her boobs like a baby.

Jungkook stopped and pressed his body against yn even tho he was fully clothed, yn could feel every part.

Jungkook then started sucking her neck, tummy,boobs, and every part of upper body.

Jungkook then held her chin and saw her innocent face looking at him

Jungkook: your everything is mine, I own it and your ex will end up In pieces and you will end up tied in my bed until I fuck you in every hole, do you understand?

Yn: yes.

Jungkook: who do you belong to?
yn: you, ahh only you.

Jungkook: that's right.

Jungkook then removed his shirt and pant only left with shorts, jungkook made her touch his abs and yn started licking his body because she couldn't control it anymore.

THEN Jungkook started touching her underwear and moving his finger around it and he took off her underwear.

Then he slipped his finger inside and started fingering her and yn was moaning louder than ever.

After 20 mins, jungkook slipped his finger out her pussy and kept it in her mouth and told her how delicious she tasted.

Jungkook then buried his face inside her pussy and started licking it faster and faster, yn was moving her legs so fast because she couldn't control it but jungkook held her legs tight making her moan louder than ever.

After some time, jungkook got up and tied her hair and removed his shorts.

Yn was shocked to see such a big dick and she wanted him more now.

Jungkook slipped the tip of his dick in her mouth and slowly pushed it deeper until it went into her throat.

Jungkook was about to moan now because yn was slow at first but now she was sucking it faster.

Jungkook started thrusting into her mouth until jungkook felt he was about to cum and he watched his cum drip off from yn chin and yn was licking it too.

Holy fuck

Jungkook then realize she was wet too, he instantly started licking that juice from her pussy( drinking that potion) and it drove him crazy.

Jungkook: you taste so fucking good.

Yn just moaned because she was not in a condition to speak.

Jungkook couldn't control it anymore because his dick was hard now. He slide his dick inside her pussy and yn left the loudest moan. Jungkook dick was too big for yn but it fit perfectly inside her tight pussy.

Yn felt like heaven to his hell.

Jungkook started it slow but now he went faster and faster.

Yn was not only moaning anymore but she started screaming his name and asking for help but he knew she loved it.

Every inch of his dick was inside her and she was having the best night of her life, maybe it wasn't that bad giving your virginity to jungkook.

He fucked and destroyed her completely for many hours.

Jungkook and yn was so tired and sweating so bad but jungkook still wanted to continue so he grabbed the blanket and lay on top of her and started playing with her nipples and sucking her boobs.

Maybe jungkook wasn't good in other things. but on bed, he will make you feel like in heaven.

They both were so tired and fall asleep in that condition.

( oops, he forgot to use condoms)