She was your gf but she's my wife now.

Yn soon started talking to that girl, not realizing her ex boyfriend showed up to jungkook.

But one thing I can say clearly is yn got a really good taste because her ex was kinda hot ( not hotter than jk)

he sat next to jungkook and offered him some beer but he refused.

Yn ex: Yoo bro how you doing? Jungkook right?

Jungkook: mhm?

Yn ex: hey I'm your wife's crush aka her ex

Jungkook just laughed

Yn ex: I'm being so real, me and yn dated for many years and she loved me too much

Jungkook: okkk as if I care.

Yn ex: you should because she was too horny with me and have u tried her? Because she tastes like strawberries.

Jungkook: jokes on you, she's a virgin

Yn ex: so what? If I didn't got her virginity doesn't mean I don't know how she tastes? I can suck her boobs, suck her pussy, and do anything but the only thing I couldn't was keeping my dick inside-

Jungkook: ofcourse, your small dick like your brain won't satisfy her enough.

Yn ex: if I kept my dick Inside her, I'm pretty sure she would moan louder and cum better from her tight pussy-

Before her ex could even finish, jungkook got up and pulled him up and grabbed his collar.

Jungkook: you little piece of shit, go fuck urself instead because you are not getting any bitch and she was your gf but she's my wife right now.

Jungkook slapped him and he slapped him back and they both tore each other shirt and got into a big fight where they both were almost bleeding.

Everyone was looking at them in shock and nobody can stop them because jungkook is gonna kill them too while yn was still in shock and got paused for some moment thinking how and what happened between them and how they know each other.

After half an hour, so many bodyguards pull them apart and offered them to go hospital but jungkook refused.

Jungkook looked back and glared at yn who was clueless and almost about to cry because she knew she messed up everything.

Jungkook manager got him another shirt and he wore it and before anyone at the party could speak, jungkook grabbed yn hands and took her out from the party, jungkook held her hand so tight that she could feel the pain and her hand turned red. Jungkook opened the car door so harshly and pushed yn in and slammed the door again.

Jungkook quickly sat In the car and started driving fastly while yn couldn't control her tears and was crying silently.

She knew if she asked jungkook any question, he is gonna kill her too.

Jungkook was driving so fastly even tho he knew yn was getting scared and jungkook didn't care about dying tonight.

They reached home and jungkook parked the car and went inside leaving yn alone. Yn went toward her separate room not knowing a beast was waiting for her there and he was gonna ruin her completely.

Yn opened the door and saw jungkook sitting on her bed breathing so fastly, bleeding ,sweating completely and turning red.

Yn closed the door and stand there for some minutes thinking she's gonna start a conversating when jungkook will calm down.

After few minutes, yn asked jungkook:

Yn: can you tell me- why you fought with him?

Jungkook looked up and his eyes were enough to scare yn.

Yn: umm ok don't answer, you are bleeding too much should I call your family doctor?

Again no answer from jungkook

Jungkook was staring at yn whole time like he was just gonna grab his gun and shoot her.

Now the room was too hot and they both were sweating and yn clothes were too uncomfortable and she wanted to change but she couldn't even make her legs move right now.

Jungkook: you know what you did, you also know who he is, you also know why I'm bleeding and you also know you want him back.

Yn: what? He's my ex and I hate him now, I hate every fucking man on this planet because they all whore they fucking use women and they never love them, all they want is sex,sex,sex-

Jungkook got up from his place and pinned yn against the wall

Jungkook: yes I'm also included in those men, I also only want sex because I hate you but I love your body.

Yn never been so close to jungkook they were 2 cm away from touching each other lips and jungkook whole body was enough to hide yn in him.

Jungkook: you fucking had sex with him?

Yn: what no???
jungkook: maybe you are a virgin but he have touched you, saw you, tasted you right?
yn: no, no

Jungkook: stop fucking lie, if I knew it was something like this I would have never married you!

Yn: he have just kissed me and not saw my body or touched it? We also broke up because he wanted to have sex with me, he forced me many times but I wanted to save my virginity for better and later.

Jungkook: okk? But now I'm gonna take your virginity.

Yn: no, I won't let you have sex with me, I won't even allow you to touch me anywhere. You are a pervert having sex with each girl every day and you think I saved up my virginity to waste on you.

Jungkook: then u can't have sex your whole life because you are gonna spend your whole life and die with me, not even a single man is allowed to look at you.

Yn: I'm gonna get my divorce paper next week and you will have to divorce me.

Jungkook: you wish, also I don't need your fucking permission to have sex with you.

Before yn could speak, jungkook kissed her while yn didn't kissed back but she was already melting and wanted to kiss back.