THE BUSINESS PARTY

YN POV:

Its been two weeks since we got married and I don't even wanna look at him .We have separate rooms and he wakes up before me and leaves the house and at night he comes late when I'm usually asleep. He was hot,handsome,tall rich and all the girls simp for him 24/7 but not me. They don't know how rude and cold he is from close or maybe he's not that bad.

YN PHONE STARTED RINGING-

Yn: AHHHHHHHHHH I MISSEDDD UUU

Rose : hey- STOP SHOUTING GIRL I MISSED YOU TOO

Yn : I miss everything you, other friends, and my free life.

Rose: oh man you are so dramatic, staying with mr perfect jungkook is better than staying with your evil brother. Imagine being called mrs jeon, I would do anything to be called that-

Yn: you don't get it? Stay instead of me for one day and you will realize how boring and weird he is.

Rose: not too boring on bed right? *laughs*

Yn: ew, I would rather die than give my virginity to him,bastard.

Rose: Are you blind? Every women wants to be on bed with him, see his body and have his baby-

Yn: not me. I saved my virginity for a nice gentle man who care about me and free me from these beasts.

Rose: I don't care what you say but if you want him to love you or be nice to you, seduce him.

Yn: he hates me and I'm never doing that.

Rose: cmon, it really doesn't matter how hard the man is, A women can make him more harder.Men are so needy and melt when they see girl's body.

Yn: your tip is useless, do you have anything else to talk about?

Rose: Yes did jungkook told you about the party?

Yn: stop giving me clues, just tell me and also he didn't

Rose: umm the business party, one of the biggest business man held a party and I'm also going with my boyfriend because he's there close friend.

Yn: their parties are like them, naked girls,wine.

Rose: cmon you try it too since you are jungkook's wife.

Yn: Jungkook doesn't want to take me I guess so he haven't told me.

Rose: he will, because everyone insisted him to bring his wife.

Yn: I hope he doesn't take me.

Rose: OMG WAIT I GOT AN IDEA. I'll send you some package and you wear it tonight.

Yn: no

Rose: yes its your only chance to get rid of him, he will see you in that dress and wont like you for revealing too much and divorce you.

Yn: will he? Umm im not that hot

Rose: do what I said.

Yn: damn okayyyy send it early so I can match colors, ahhh wait jk is home, talk to youuu later mwahh take care roseeeee.

Rose: bye byeeeeee.

AUTHOR POV:

Jungkook came into yn room directly and opened the door loudly, He was sweating so badly.

Yn: you are so early, it was better without you.

Jungkook: I'm not here to talk shit. tonight, get ready, party, don't be too much, act nice to everyone, don't touch wine.

Yn: ok and why are you home so early?

Jungkook: today I wanted to see something bad and I did just now.

Yn just rolled her eyes and jungkook left the room.

it's been 5 hours and jungkook and yn were both getting ready in their room.

YN POV:

yn: Ahhhh finallyyy my makeup is done, i don't need to wear too much makeup like those bitches of jungkook do, let'sss wearrr thee dress, rose send me.

Yn wore her dress and was shocked to see herself in that condition.

Yn: I have never revealed my body that much, I don't wanna do this but I have to

Jungkook was shouting from his car because they were already getting late, yn came running and jungkook was too stunned to speak.

JUNGKOOK LOOK :

Her look made him mad and want her at the same time

Her look made him mad and want her at the same time. Jungkook never saw yn body so closely and being so perfect but he wanted to kill her at the same time for wearing that dress but he controlled it because they were getting so late.

The ride was so silent that they could even hear each other breathe while jungkook was controlling his dick tight so he doesn't get a boner.

They reached and jungkook reminded her to act like couples because media and his friends are gonna be there and he doesn't want to ruin his reputation.

When jungkook and yn both entered, everyone glanced at them in shock. Seeing jungkook's wife, everyone started whispering about how hot she was and how good she looks with jungkook.

Jungkook's cousin was just whispering to some man about how bad yn is with jungkook and she look like shit in the morning and wears makeup all the time.

Jungkook's cousin : look at her chasing him for money.

Her friend (boy): I know but she's so sexy, she got bigger b00b and hourglass body and real body not like fake surgeries for her body like we have some girls at this party.

She just left that place and went to bar section.

Yn was so bored at the party and rose didn't showed up.

Some random girl: are you looking for rose?

Yn: yes, do u know where she is?

SOME RANDOM GIRL : Yes, she told me to tell you, she's gonna be on a date with her boyfriend and you left your phone at home I guess because she was calling you since one hour.

Yn: oops I did ughhh

Yn was just looking at the drama like how some girls trying to seduce jungkook, and talking about him and his abs??

Yn soon started talking to that girl, not realizing her ex boyfriend showed up to jungkook.

- Now what's gonna be next, is he gonna reveal yn deepest secret or will yn ex bf and current husband get into a fight, please follow me and comment until love you all:)