i still want you

2 WEEKS LATER:

it's been 4 times he had sex with yn after marriage, yn still like how he fucked but yn also hate that he is using her only.

Yn found out about her pregnancy few days ago but she haven't told jungkook yet because she knows he can't raise their kid properly so yn have to do everything alone.

NEXT MORNING AFTER SEX:

Yn woke up finding herself naked and jungkook was still holding her boobs, she quickly removed his hand and ran toward her bathroom to change clothes. She ran downstairs and left a letter on the dining table and left the house.

After 30 mins, jungkook woke up and and tried to keep his hand on yn but she wasn't there. Jungkook got up and started finding her everywhere until one maid came and showed the letter to him.

THE LETTER SAID:

Mr.jeon jungkook I can't stay with you anymore, you and your habits are killing me inside. You only see me as your pet or sex slave when I want to start a perfect life. I have been treated like shit since my childhood. Now I don't know where I'm gonna go but I just need to tell you I'm pregnant with your child and I don't want to raise them in a bloody environment. I'm gonna get a job and start something new also please don't try to find me or our child because you can easily replace both of us. Please get yourself a better wife and also I got our divorce paper and signed it and you can sign it too and get me out of your life and let's pretend we never met.

His eyes turned red in anger but at one point he was still cursing himself for doing this to a woman. He slammed his hand on the table and started bleeding. He called all his bodyguards and security guards and asked them how she escaped.

While all of them didn't had any answer, he wanted to kill all of them but he was in hurry to find her.

LATE EVENING:

Jungkook still couldn't find her and he was already getting more mad and sick without yn.

Jungkook friend: remember you hated her? Now why you want to her all of sudden.

Jungkook: ugh I don't care, it's maybe my fault she wasn't that bad and she is carrying my child.

While yn was so lost and it started raining and she sat on a bench near an abandoned weird place. She was all wet and shivering with cold. She held her tummy and now was worried about her kid.

Yn: I should have just went to rose house, I hate myself for everything.

AFTER FEW MINUTES:

She saw group of boys coming toward her and sat near her. She was about to stand and leave that place but they pulled her back and start making her feel uncomfortable.

Yn: what do you guys want? I don't know you, please leave.

Them: ofcourse, let's get to know each other more.

Before they could touch yn, they heard gunshot and all of them ran fast when yn wiped her eyes and looked, it was jungkook standing with his guards. Jungkook ran toward her and grabbed her by her waist and kissed her but this time the kiss was not lusty it was filled with emotions and feelings.

Jungkook looked in yn dark brown eyes and told her

Jungkook: I lost infront of you, it doesn't matter how cold and bad I am you made me change for you completely, yes I'm a fucking whore I used you but yn I want you and need you at the same time. No women can ever be like you and let us raise our kid together, maybe I wasn't a perfect husband but I'll be a perfect father. We will never let our kids know how our past is and start something new.

Yn left some tears and pecked his lips

Before yn could say anything, jungkook lifted yn up and kept her in his car and told his guard to bring some female clothes from nearby store.

Then he changed yn clothes in car and give her blankets so she could get heat and doesn't shiver anymore

Jungkook changed himself for yn maybe not completely like he would get horny a lot and sometimes can't control his anger but he took care of yn and their kid and avoid their contact with yn brother and later they were blessed with baby boy ian.

Jungkook's mother had to accept her daughter in law now and his cousin just started finding new guys.

(Jungkook seen as a tough figure in the mafia world, changed himself for yn . His love for YN prompted a change in his ways. He didn't quit the criminal life, but he balanced his life for YN and their child , keeping them safe from mafia world)

End of the fanfiction!!
don't judge it was my first time.

OOPS YOU GUYS FORGOT THIS:

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑫𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑲𝑰𝑵' 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑷𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 - 𝑱𝑲𝑲 𝑭𝑭 🎉