CHAPTER 6 - Planning

I reached my home by 9 pm and I was very much confused about what happened today. On the other hand, I was also tensed about my car. I had my dinner and slept. Next day, I got up and get ready for my work. While I was working, around 1 pm, I saw Kabir in my car from my window. He came inside my house and gave me my car keys without saying a word.  

"What happened yesterday?", I asked. He replied, "Nothing much."

He was looking very different so I asked him once again, "You can tell me. I am here with you."

"I lied to you.", he said.

"What?"

"Yes. 3 years ago, when I told you that Aisha broke up with me, it was not true. Actually I broke up with her."

"But Why?"

"Day before our break up, she called me and asked me to meet her because she had to tell me something important. So we decided to meet the very next day. I went there and she told me that she was leaving this college because her parents want her to go to abroad for her further studies. She also told me that she tried very hard to convince her but she failed and I was very upset and angry at that time. I asked her to not go but she was all set to leave. She told me that we'll meet in every 6 months and video call each other everyday but I was not comfortable. We argued for about 20 minutes and then I said that Long distance relationships don't work and I don't want to be a part of this long distance thing. She tried to convince me but I was very angry at that time and that's why I decided to break up with her against my will and blocked her from everywhere."

"Oh! But what happened yesterday?"

"I took Aisha to a Cafe and there she told me that she had been looking for me, for the last one year. Then she told me that she still loves me and wants to marry me. I said that I'll think about it. We went for a drive and talked about our past. I dropped her at her apartment and she seemed very happy after meeting me."

"Are you happy?"

"I can't express it words but yes, I am happy."

"Oh! So what about marriage proposal?"

"I love her Vihan but...."

"There are no ifs and buts in love. You love her, she loves you and you will handle everything like our college days."

"Okay. I'll think about it."  

He left and I started my work again. After completing my work, I made a coffee for myself. It was about 11.30 at that time and I was thinking about Kaira and I came up with an idea. I called Kaira and she was talking in a low voice.

Vihan : Hi. 

Kaira : Hey.

Vihan : I have an idea.

Kaira : What idea?

I told her everything what Kabir told me.

Kaira : Oh! So what's the idea?

Vihan : I was thinking that we should plan a reunion party for them.

Kaira : That sounds great.

Vihan : And there, Kabir will propose her.

Kaira : Wow! It will be so romantic. 

Vihan : Yes. So will you help me?

Kaira : Yes, I will.

Vihan : What happened? Are you fine?

Kaira : Nothing much Vihan. 

Vihan : You can tell me Kaira.

Kaira : Actually I was very tensed about my tomorrow's meeting and it is really important for me.

Vihan : Don't worry. I have a solution.

Kaira : What solution?

Vihan : Would you like to listen some songs with me? I heard that listening songs with someone makes you relaxed.

Kaira : Okay. We'll play songs one by one. Let's start with you.

We listened to some songs. I was sitting in my balcony and looking at the moon. I asked her, "Do you sing?" 

"Yes."

"Then sing a song for me."

"Are you mad Vihan?"

"No, I am desperate to hear a song from you."

"Okayyyyy"

She sang a romantic song for me and at the same time I was looking at the moon and listening to her melodious song.

"That was really awesome."

"Don't make me blush once again and thanks for your advice."

"No problem ma'am."

"Shut up, stupid.", she said and laughed.