six, rise and fall.

tw: suicide attempt

tw: suicide attempt

eventually nobuyuki and yuki's romance became the main focus of the show. and by each episode, y/n gradually grew close to aqua. it was speculated that they may be the second couple coming out of the show. aqua was not happy. he didn't want to be with y/n, he had no need for love.

"y/n, can i talk to you?" he approached her with his usual blank expression, hands in his pockets.

they were at school. y/n couldn't help but notice fans of the show looking at them excitedly. she smiled and nodded.

aqua dragged her to the art supply closet, a hiding place for him when he's tired.

"what are you planning?" he immediately asked, crossing his arms.

"what do you mean, akkun?" she tilted her head, eyes bright like the moon.

"don't call me that, you're trying to get closer to me in the show," he retorts.

y/n chuckled softly. she took a step forward, her eyes eerily similar to ai's. she had her hands behind her back, "i know your secret."

aqua's eyes widened as he was taken aback.

good, y/n thought, that's the kind of response i wanted. she didn't actually know his secret per say, she just needed a reaction, to catch him off guard. to have him lose his focus.

"i can see it in your eyes," she said, her smile eery. "you're not really who you say you are."

"what do you..."

"you want revenge, aqua," she cuts him off. "i can see it."

he was surprised once again. does she really know...? thoughts ran through his mind.

she then clasped her hands together, "why don't we work together?"

aqua wasn't sure how to respond. he swallowed nervously, as he didn't want her to spill his "secret." he nods his head, "okay."

y/n smiled softly, "very good."

"