twenty-seven, filming.

"hey! are you listening?"

"y-yeah!" nino sputtered, "um... sorry, what was it again?"

"i'm talking about the cap!" takamine exclaimed. "don't leave your bottle on the table without it!"

"tee hee, i'm sorry... it's just water, so i thought it was okay."

"absolutely not!" the long haired girl shouts. "how can you be okay with that? i don't get it! how boorish!"

nino frowned slightly.

"see? see? some of your hair is stringing up out of nowhere making it look strange and stupid too. gross!" takamine pointed out.

"wh- wh- what?"

"seriously, you can't do anything without me, nino," said takamine.

"heh heh..." nino laughed nervously.

"takamine-chan, don't tease her too much, will ya?" a short haired girl piped up.

"i'm not teasing her," takamine claimed, now hugging nino. "i'm being harsh because i love her. right?" she then lets go. "oh, well. i think that naivety of yours is cute, but i'm telling you this because you'll never get a boyfriend like that."

"heh heh..." nino laughed nervously once again. "i'm sorry."

"CUT!"

today is the first day of filming 15-year lie.

"how was it, guys?!" mem-cho asked kana, ruby, and akane. "do you think i did well?!"

"i think you were okay," akane gave her a closed eye smile.

"well, you don't have such long lines, and you resemble the character you're playing, so it's easy, right?" kana commented. "i mean, take a look at akane kurokawa's character's nasty personality. if she wasn't nasty to begin with, she wouldn't be able to perform this well."

"i'm not nasty. don't be rude, please."

"liar. you look so happy when you're teasing me," the redhead accused.