Donna Troy ✖ Plasmasonic#4: Optics

CUT TO: WASHINGTON DC

EXT. SECRET LAB - AFTERNOON

JANE SPEAKS OVER A SKYPE CALL WITH CHESHIRE'S EMPLOYER.

[Unknown Woman]

(Over speakers)

You reported that there was a new prospect. How is that progressing?

[Jane]

Quite well. Gene bombing her was successful enough. She's able to bend and manipulate the viscosity of asphalt.

[Unknown Woman]

(Over speakers)

A pliant ability given that the individual can use it as such. 

[Jane]

I agree. However, given the circumstances, she serves as a distraction if anything for right now. Mayfly and Mister Twister have been bested by Donna Troy already however she had some assistance if you will. I felt that during Lady Vic's attempt to capture Troy, I would have had better chances if I deployed Blacktop to separate them.

[Unknown Woman]

(Over speakers)

That could prove to be the case, however, this Blacktop character, is ill-experienced. She could prove to be a liability if she's not up for the task.

[Jane]

Let's just hope that she can capture Troy or her associate. Depending on the circumstances it will make our lives much easier.

[Unknown Woman]

(Over speakers)

I have one more repercussion in the works. I believe if nothing else it will even the odds. Keep me informed as events develop.

[Jane]

Yes, ma'am. The world will be made perfect.

CUT TO: WASHINGTON DC

INT. BURNING BUILDING – AFTERNOON

PLASMASONIC DODGES THE SPEAR THAT UNKNOWN WOMAN#1 SWINGS AT HER AND JABS UNKNOWN WOMAN#1 IN THE FACE. UNKNOWN WOMAN#1 STAGGERS BACK ACROSS THE FLOOR, COMPOSES HERSELF AND SPITS SOME BLOOD FROM HER MOUTH.

[Plasmasonic]

Who're you?

[???]

My enemies call me, Lady Vic, and I should be asking you the same question.

[Plasmasonic]

You started this fire to get after Wonder Girl, didn't you?

[Lady Vic]

I did what was necessary given the circumstances.

[Plasmasonic]

So, what you're telling me is that you're psychotic!