An Imposter Among Us with Alanna

A/N: Idk if this is the right episode... also, it's been so long since I've seen the episode, so apologies if the script isn't accurate...

They were ready to go to Dinney Land (apologies if that isn't the correct location), and Chapa had Alanna in a child harness, so they don't lose her.

Alanna was wearing a pirate costume and so was Bagel.

Alanna was complaining about it. (The harness, not the costume. She actually loved the costume she had on)

"Sis, you have to keep that on. I don't want to imagine what would happen if we lose you."

"Uh... Chapa?" Bose spoke up.

"What?" Chapa looked down before pulling the empty harness up before looking at her friends, who also has panicked looks on their faces.

"Uhh... where did she..." Miles started to say, before Alanna popped up from behind the couch.

"There's no way I'm wearing that thing!" She said, startling the others.

"Alanna, you have to wear it so we don't lose you!" Mika defended.

"I wouldn't wear that thing if it was the last one on earth!" Alanna said, as the metal door opened.

"Peace!" The 5-year-old said, before running out of the Man's Nest.

"She's making a run for it!" Bose said, as they all, minus Ray, ran after Alanna.

(Time skip)

"Well... well... maybe... Alanna's the imposter!" Ray said, as the others complained, defending the 5-year-old,who was just oblivious.

Blah blah blah...

"Looks like we're going to have to get DNA samples from you guys." Ray said, pulling out the weapon wall and grabbing a needle, which made them all, minus Chapa, let out panicked screams, and Alanna was just crying, holding onto Chapa's arm.

"Come on guys! It's not that bad!" Chapa said, as Ray pulled out a bigger needle, making the other panic more, and Alanna cried harder, hiding behind Chapa's legs.

(When they hide from Chapa and Ray)

"Wait!' Ray said, stopping in his tracks.

"What?" Chapa asked.

"Do you hear something?" Ray asked, straining his ears.

Chapa hears a small voice saying something before giggling.

They both backed up and looked at the door on their left.

"I know that giggle anywhere and it comes with a side of pigtails!" Chapa said.

"Alright, let's deal with this kid!" Ray exclaimed, pulling out a blaster, before Chapa stopped him.

"Dude, we are not blasting my sister!" Chapa defended, as Ray put the blaster back.

In the room, Alanna was playing chess with a bear friend of hers.

"Ha! I win again!" The 5-year-old cried out, as the bear growled a little, as Alanna gasped dramatically.

"I did NOT cheat!" Alanna said, as the door opened, and Alanna looked behind and saw Chapa and Ray, who didn't bother to question what Alanna was doing.

"Sis, we need you to come with us!" Chapa said.

"Why?" Alanna asked confused, before remembering. "Oh. Well... can it wait? I'm about to beat Honey here in chess!"

"Then you leave me with no choice..." Chapa said, before walking over to Alanna, and throwing her over her shoulder.

"Chapa! Put me down! You know how I hate shots!" The 5-year-old cried out, kicking her legs.

"It'll be over before you know it!" Chapa replied, as Ray let her lead the way.

Ray looked over at the bear, before closing the door behind him.

The bear just turned the chess board over and whistled innocently.

A/N: Again, apologizes if it's not accurate! See ya!