Say My Name Scenes 2

A/N: I know I said I won't be doing the actual episode, but I got more ideas for the episode..... enjoy!

"Right, our superhero names! Wait here. Alanna and I will change into our costumes." Bose said, grabbing Alanna's hand and leading her and Ellis out, despite Mika and Miles trying to stop him as Chapa walked in.

"Hey, lady!" Bose said, walking out the door with Ellis and Alanna.

Later

Bose and Alanna came back in, already in their superhero costumes and Bose sat Ellis down, handing him his blended cheeseburger, before going over to the others with Alanna.

"If this kid misses his nap, then there goes my day!" Bose said, letting go of Alanna's hand letting her go over to Chapa.

"Natalie Mazdah." Mika spoke up, getting Natalie's attention.

"Hi!"

"We... are Danger Force."

"Yeah, and my name's not the Wing Whip, it's-"

"Well well well..." Miles was interrupted by The Toddler walking into Hip Hop Puree.

(Just skipping to fight scene with my OC)

Alanna ran up to The Toddler, growling.

"What? I'm not scared of some kid." He said, as Alanna turned into a wolf.

"How about now?" The 4-year-old asked.

"Oh geez!" The Toddler said, before running out of Hip Hip Puree, with Alanna chasing him.

Later, The Toddler ran back in, with Alanna as a goat.

"How are you a goat now?" The Toddler asked, before moving out of the way.

But, this resulted in Alanna making a hole in the wall with her head.

She turned back to normal, hoping that would work, but no. It didn't...

"Spicy... milk!" Miles said, struggling with one of the goons.

"That's not my name!" Chapa replied.

"No, use the spicy milk!"

Chapa grabbed the spicy milk, and threw it at the goons, before throwing it at The Toddler, who walked out, whining.

Everyone cheered for Danger Force.

"Uh... guys?" Bose said, getting their attention, and the looked to see Alanna, with her head still stuck in the wall. And they couldn't help but smile.

"Come on, let's get her out!" Mika said and they walked over, and pulled Alanna out, just as Ray walked out, thinking everyone was clapping for him.

"We just beat our first bad guy!" Mika said, as Chapa put Alanna down.

"Don't care, getting claps!" Ray said.

(Time skip)

"Well, buddy, I guess this is it!" Bose told Ellis.

"Goodbye Brainstorm." He said, shocking them. "Goodbye Shout-out, goodbye AWOL, goodbye Claws, goodbye Volt."

They all said goodbye to Ellis.

"Bye-bye, Ellis. I love you." Alanna said, with a cute wave, as Chapa hugged her sister.

(An 'aww' sound is heard in the background)

"And that... was the greatest moment... since I saw... Emma Watson... on a plane!" Natalie Mazdah said, seeing Chapa dancing.

(Yet another time skip)

"What a sweet moment for Shout-out, AWOL, Volt, Claws, and Brainstorm!" Trent said on the news.

"You can say that again!" Mary said.

"And I will. What a sweet moment for Shout-out, AWOL, Volt, Claws, and Brainstorm."

"Let's say it together!" Mary said.

"What a sweet moment for Shout-out, AWOL, Volt, Claws, and Brainstorm!"

The kids cheered. Chapa high fived Bose, and gave Miles a fist bump, before hugging Alanna, who was in her older sister's lap.

"Now, I kind of miss Goregeous Hair Boy." Bose said, making Alanna giggle.

"I miss when Ray wasn't obsessed with finding Ellis' mom." Mika said, as they all looked at Ray, who was calling every Samantha in Novascosha. (Idk how to spell it)

A/N: Here you guys go! Another Say my Name Scenes with my OC! Hope you enjoyed! Peace!