Dude, Where's My Man Buggy? with Alanna

A/N: Currently watching this episode on Paramount Plus and I got some ideas...

They got out of the Man Buggy, before turning to Alanna.

"Sorry, sis. You're going to have to stay out here and watch the car." Volt asked as Claws pouted.

"Why?" Claws whined.

"Becuase you're too young to go in with us." Shout-out explained to the 5-year-old, who groaned.

They went in and Claws waited, but noticed that her older sister accidently threw the keys to Jeff.

Jeff walked over to Claws and lifted her out of the car.

Claws didn't noticed that she dropped Bagel and he landed onto the floor of the back seat.

"Sorry not sorry, kid!" Jeff said, before starting the engine.

"Hey, get back here!" Claws said, grabbing onto the back of the Man Buggy, and she was dragged along the ground, before she let go.

She coughed up the dirt, before dusting herself off, kicked a rock, and sat down at the entrance of Club Soda, waiting for the rest of Danger Force to come out, while drinking her apple juice.

2 hours has past and they finally came out, but noticed that it was gone.

"Where's the man buggy?" AWOL nervously asked, before they ran over to Claws.

"Sis, where's the man buggy?" Volt asked.

"Stolen. Same with Bagel." Claws said, and they panicked, not knowing what to do.

(Time skip to when Shout-out gets the call)

"Oh yeah, and I found this dumb purple Hippo in the backseat.

Claws gasped, before grabbing Shout-out's hand and bringing the phone up to her mouth.

"Bagel is NOT dumb!"

(AU where Alanna is sleeping in the backseat as it gets stolen and is practically a hostage for Jeff and The Toddler)

Note: NOT Canon!

"Oh yeah, and that little Danger Force brat in the backseat." Jeff said over the phone, looking at the oblivious, sleeping 5-year-old.

"Just don't hurt her or do anything!" Shout-out said.

(Blah blah blah...)

"The Toddler and Jeff stole the man Buggy, kidnapped my baby sister, and it using the man Buggy to commit crimes!" Volt explained.

"And everyone thinks it's Captain Man..." Brainstorm finished.

(Where am I going with this you ask? Idk tbh)

(When they get the man Buggy and rescue Alanna)

Jeff and The Toddler put the child lock on Alanna's seat belt.

"Help me." Claws said, trying to get the seat belt off.

"Shut it, you little brat!" The Toddler said, and Claws just pouted.

(ANOTHER time skip when they got rid of them)

"Uh, guys..." Shout-out tried to say.

"This stupid seat belt won't budge!" Volt said, trying to unbuckle the seat belt for her sister.

"That might be a problem." Shout-out finished.

"Why?" AWOL asked.

"Becuase the child lock is on!" Shout-out said, looking at the moniter.

"What is a child lock?" Brainstorm asked.

"A child lock is something for little kids to keep them safe." Volt explained.

They figured it out, and Volt lifted her sister out of the car, and hugged her.

A/N: This wasn't my best one so far... I was honestly just making it up as I went. Hoped you... enjoyed???