Simon...?

<5:10 P.M. Saturday>

A short and scrawny man with black hair and one white streak, wearing IK's dress, emerges from the liquid. He coughs and looks around.

Finn gasps and yells out, " S-Simon!? "

Simon stares at Finn for a minute, then studders, " I-I'm back? "

Finn nods, then looks around, confused.

" We need to call Marcy. Now, " Simon demands as he runs to the phone.

He searches for Marceline's contact for a minute. Once he finds it, he calls her. She picks up.

Marceline says, " Yo? "

" Marcy! It's me, Simon. I'm back to normal, I don't know why or how! But, come to Finn's and Jake's tree house! Now! "

As soon as he finishes speaking, she hangs up. Simon looks slightly disappointed as he puts the phone down.

" Finn.. " he says, " Get Jake. "

Finn nods, then runs upstairs, where Jake is.

<5:20 P.M. Saturday>

Finn and Jake come back, Jake looking traumatized. Finn looking like he's having a migrane.

Simon is sitting on the couch, thinking about well, I don't know. Life, maybe. He looks like he is in deep thought. Fidgeting with his fingers while looking down. He looks up.

" You're back! Finally... " Simon says as he stands up.

" Yeah, " Jake says shakily.

" So, I remember when I was with Marcy... Before I was Ice King, the memories are quite fuzzy, but... I know, and remember I researched the crown, " Simon explains, while glancing at the crown that now has grey jewels, " There is a chemical that can drain all of its power, but that chemical is very rare. I forgot its name, but I need to know... Where in Ooo did you find that? "

Finn studders, " Ch-Choose Goose's stand. I was in a fit and just wanted to buy something weird. So, I bought it. "

Simon looks worried and yells, " YOU BOUGHT IT FROM CHOOSE GOOSE? ARE YOU DUMB? "

Finn looks slightly offended. He nods.

" HE COULD'VE DONE SO MUCH TAMPORING AND MESSING AROUND WITH THAT! CHOOSE GOOSE IS EVIL! THAT COULD KILL ME! " Simon scolds Finn.

Finn is shocked, what will happen to Simon?