21| Mall day ⁰¹

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

With her uninterested face, Yn bolted downstairs. She looked like the kid whose candy was stolen.

And that was Eva.

As Eva dragged her sister, hand in hand, she stood infront of her mom.

Riza smiled at them, and told in a playful manner to follow her.

They all sat in a single car, regardless Yn's objection which she kept to herself, and moved their vehicle to a famous mall.

Aurora Plaza

Infront of that majestic building, those three stood. While Riza was contacting with her lover, the two girls admired the beauty.

A small, but angelic smile plastered on Yn's face as she gazed at the mall. Eva looked at her sister.

She felt proud towards her and her dad, who designed that alluring building. Eva still remember as her dad and Yn were beyond joy after the opening ceremony of Aurora Plaza.

It was true that they owned many beautiful sanctuaries. But nothing can touch the vibes of Aurora Plaza.

Her trail of thoughts was halt by Riza speaking, "Let's go in. They are there already."

They all bolted inside and searched for Kim Family —mostly only Riza and Eva as Yn was not interested at all— and spotted them all together.

They made their way there and Riza and Nam-soo greeted each other with a hug and Eva, too, greeted blackpink.

Yn was standing with her usual stoic mask. And BTS —the Kim Boys, Yn later recognised by Eva and other Uni students— standing tall, either normal, chatting with eachother or glaring at Yn or rolling their eyes.

Yn gave a little bow to Nam-soo as he gazed at the latter and smiled at her. He gave Eva a bear hug, which she returned happily.

"How are you, kids?" Nam-soo asked with a smile, which at Eva smiled back and replied with a sweet tone.

"Good dad, what 'bout you?"

"I'm good too, sweetheart." Nam-soo uttered with a huge smile at the fact Eva called her 'dad'.

The trio of BTS rolled their eyes. And Taehyung made a disgusted face, which they all noticed.

Yn gave him a sharp glare, which he didn't notice. But someone else did.

They narrowed their eyes at her, which she raised her eyebrows in return. The latter shook their head, and Yn returned her attention at Eva.

After their small discussion of who will go with whom. And other small things.

And they decided that the kids should go together, while the couple made their way.

Eva and Blackpink talked among themselves while Yn was on her phone.

"So.." Jin— the oldest among them— spoke up. They all gave him their attention.

"We should first get the girls dress, or boys?" He further asked.

"I will get mine first!!" Lisa giggled, which made everyone —other than Yn— smiled, at her cuteness.

"Then let's get girls first." And with that they made their way to the dress shop, for the shopping.