08-Arcade

This place is too noisy and bright.

But, I can endure it a bit longer I suppos-

[SYSTEM ERROR!!]

[SYSTEM FORMAT HAS CORRPUTED!! 'WOULD YOU RATHER' FORMAT HAS LOST ALMOST ALL FUNCTION EXCEPT RESET}

How bothersome..Why the system change all of a sudden? Did my numerous deaths overwhelm it?

I snapped away from my thoughts and watched Dazai and Chuuya fight each other.

I couldn't stand to gaze at it any longer I looked away,

Ta tara ta~! Chuuya lost to dazai.

"AAAAAAAAGHHH DAMN IT!!!"

I want to go hide in a hole and stay asleep.

Both of them started to bicker with each other for a while before Chuuya dragged me to hide behind one of the arcade games.

I was rather shocked and unprepared so I couldn't help but let out a small yelp.

Chuuya covered my mouth with his hand and I was seriously flabbergasted this time..

What the hell man I'm injured.

I looked behind the console and saw 3 members of the sheep.

Well shit, I didn't expect for them to come so soon.

"Don't say our names, don't talk to us, don't look at us, and don't even come over here. Just keep looking at the screen until they're gone.."

"Blue bands...they're members of the sheep. Would there be something wrong with them seeing you two?"

"This isn't a good place for them to see us dazai-san"

I mutter quietly but knew he would call us out anyway..

"HEY CHUUYA-KUN!! COME ON!! LET'S GET TO WORK!! BOSS'S ORDERS!!"

I fucking cringed.

Why?? I mean back then I would've done the same for shits and giggles, but why??

I'm grateful he didn't mention me though but I have to move hiding spots

The three sheep members fucking got here before I could even change hiding spots.

"Ah! We finally found you!! Where have yo-Chiasa?! W-what are you doing here?"

I stood up and smiled politely in a flash

"Shirase, Yuan, and Hayashi..It's nice to see you too"

If I'm correct that's the third member's name.

I showed off a charming smile to the three of them while facing away from the other two.

"Y-yeah uh well it's nice to see you too! What are you doing here with Chuuya and that other guy?!"

Shirase questioned quickly

I smiled calmly before speaking

"We have some business to attend to, it may be strange since we're currently in an arcade.."

I gestured to Chuuya and Dazai.

"I'm sure these two will be able to explain themselves while I'm going to take care of a few things"

I quickly walked out of the arcade and waited for them to finish.

I grabbed my phone out of my skirt's pocket and used the camera to look at myself.

My face was still bandaged and I can also see purple-ish colors on my neck...

How the hell did a piece of debris that hit just my head cause this much damage? Did I get hurt more while I was unconscious or something?

A while went by until I heard Shirase's scream and saw Chuuya and Dazai walking out of the arcade.

"Chiasa-chan, You'll be working for me for a while"

Dazai took my hand and started to walk off inti the distance with me.

Chuuya looked upset but reluctantly conceded.

I stayed silent walking along with Dazai wondering how I managed to screw myself over like this..

Oh right, It's because I hate breaking promises over everything else.

I hate that part of myself. 

It's ok for people to break them so why isn't it ok for me?

(Ỵ̴̛̛̼̙̤̂̈͂͒̿̔̀͠o̵͇̪͎͍̱̟̫̲͉̊̈́̾͜ư̵͚̲̥̻̝̭̟͒̑̑̑̒̎͐͐̆ ̵̡̨̥̥̻͎̂̈̿̓̓̿͛͗̍k̷̭̳͍̤̭̫̞͌̅͋̆̍́́̕̕͘n̴̝̖̆̋͋͋̏͠o̶̮͛͐̿̂́̈́̔̂͝͝w̵̭̾͆̈̾͌ ̵̛̺͚͕̟͖̥̝̱͑͐̅͛ͅẅ̷̛̥́̐͝h̸̡̫̺̎̈́y̶̞̘̟̝͎̦͌̈́ ̵̻̻̜̘̝̺͉̉͒̊͂͛͘͠m̶̨̨̳̺̳͔̫̫̫͕͊̾ÿ̵͖͉̝̞̈̔̃̀̀̽̕͝ ̵̛̤͐d̴̛̻̻̍̂̂̒͘͝ế̶̢͓̤̔̾͑́a̶̡̦̜̬̳͕̤̠͌̌̐͜ṟ̵͋͂̆͝e̵̟͎̩̋͑͒̑̑̆́̚s̶̰̩̯̼̽t̶̥̬̃͆̈́̔ ̶̤̹͚̜͕̮̋̈̇T̵̶̴̶̷̴̵̡̛̛̛̺͎̩͔̮̦̠̤̰̬̙̬͇̖͉̤̩̩͉̹̘̖̮̥̦̭̜͗̏͛̍̑̓̾̏͑̒̐̐̋̾̌̉̋̐͆͛̉̏͋̀̓̌͗̾͆̏͗͘͜͝͝i̸̵̵̵̴̸̵̸̷̷̸̸̶̵̴̡̧̨̧̡̧̢̛̛̳͈̮̣̻͙͓̥̤̞͎̣̜̭̠̝͕͎̰̩̬̗̮̠̜̝̙̝̳̙̜͙͔͖̘̘̝͚̭͈͖̬̺͓̝̤̜̱͉̟̥̥̙̬̼̜̫̝̱̪̬̣̱̭͓̤͙͊͆͊͋́̑͐̇̍͊̅́͌́̌͌̓̎͌̅́͆̔̆͑̊̍̒́́̃̈́̂̊̎͒̓̊͒̿̑̽́͗̔̉͆̈́̓͑̆͌͛͂̋͗̋̎̍͘͘͘͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅņ̴̸̷̵̶̸̨̨̛̞͓̯̰̰͎͇̱̻̞͈̳͍͉̗͖̠͎̯͍̜̣͂̀̿̄͐̏̓̓̈́̒͗͆͒̋̐͑̋̎̐̃̉́͗̆̏̏̿͊͐̚͠͠ͅͅg̸̵̸̶̶̶̴̸̸̴̴̴̵̸̵̴̵̷̷̡̢̧̢̢̧̧̨̧̨̨̡̨̨̧̛̺̗̱̖̣̲͖̲̥͓̲̪̞̯͎̼̞͈̙̦̰͕̟̤̝͙̪͉͎̜̼̺̻̫͇̫͖̱̰̰̫̺͎̺̗͔̥͔̘̝̭̰̬̩̙̗̗̻̼̙̺͙̞͙̩̯̦͕͚͎̻̦̟̬̦͔̥̪͇̯͕̺͙̙̞͇̜̭̘̫̻̻̤͑̌͋̇̔̃̏͐̇̔́̽̑́̇͛̔́̔̉̍́͛̒̇̓͌͊̐̑̏̀͑̈́̋͂̐̈́̓̃̇̋̓͂̀̈́́̄̐̀͂̄̽͛́̏̐̒̔̓̽́͂̉͒̿̌̿͊̎̈́̈́̽̀̾̒̿͂̏̉̊̽͑̍͊̾̚̚͘͘͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅx̷̴̵̷̶̩̘̘̦͎̙͍͕̹̼̾͂̓̌̂͗̓̋̓͗̄̈̄̃̾͆͋̑̍̄̔͋̕̚͜͝͝͝ͅų̸̷̴̴̴̷̧̛̛̦̻͔̯̖̲̗̩̳̯͓͔͔̻̮̩̩̭͓̭̱̘̗̹͎̪̣͕̈̂̓́̏̓̾̆͂͌̓͛̄̃͆̊̈̃̈́̾̈́̇͗̐͌͆́́̓̃͂̑̏̒͝͝ͅͅ)