Chapter One: Depression

A/N:Heyo guys!!! Tadima! (I'm back.) (Is that how you spell it?) I want to say thanks to RebeccaMckenna8 , TrumpetsandDragons and crazyclarinet for being such great supporters in my last book!!!! Now, here's chap 1!!!

Warning:If you do not like Masochist, do not read this chapter.
-------------------------------------------
June 10, 2025

5:30 pm

Kira's POV

I can't believe this.Dina is still trapped in the game.And Valar confessed to me that he loves me but he must've lied because he has a fiancé.

He must've used me as a subsitute, missing Carla must've been a lot so he used me as a substitute and put all his love for Carla on me.Thats the only reasonable explanation.I thought. I was sitting on the end of my bed in the pitch black.The curtains and blinds were closed.

I don't know why, but I started to sob.

"This is why I hate Valar, he only uses me like everyone else.The only people I can trust is Dina and Teito but Dina is still in hibernation in the game and I have no clue were Teito is." I started to bawl after that.

I put my eyes in my hands and continued to bawl.

Your alone again, your friends have abandoned you and another is still trapped in a death game you wish was never created. You are confused and in pain and sadness.A voice said.

"Who's there?" I called out, looking up from my hands.

No one was there.My room was still empty and cold.It's been a while, Kira.I've missed you so much.The voice said.Who are you?I asked in my mind this time.You've already met me. The voice replied.

Just let me take control for a while, I will help you feel relieved from this sorrow, pain, depression, and loneliness, just let me take control.The voice said, almost demandingly.

Okay.I replied fully, my sapphire blue eyes that once shined were now dull from the pain. I watched myself bend over, yet, I wasn't controlling my body.I reached for my pocket knife and flipped it open.

I did even flinch when The blade was quickly cut across my skin, causing blood to pour out.But it didn't hurt as much the pain I felt inside.

Isn't feeling physical pain better than feeling mental pain? The voice asked almost mockingly.

Yeah.I feel......relief. I sighed slightly in pleasure as I felt like weight was lifted off my shoulders. I could feel the presence smile mischievously.Have you figured out who I am yet? The voice asked.

Yes.Depression, I missed you.A deep and dark part of me replied. I felt like I was slipping from sanity.

He smiled again, but a more genuine smile.Tadaima(I'm home) I missed you too.

------------------------------------
Yep, I'm starting the book with a depressing beginning.I have already posted the other chapters.Dont worry, the chapters will get longer.