2 // DOUBLE THE PLEASURE (MMF)

2

Nina's steps were light and purposeful.

The inquisitive eyes of several patrons followed her while she walked hand in hand with Gabriel back to where Jackson was seated at the bar. She kept her head held high and paid no attention to them because she understood it was only natural for people to judge what they didn't understand.

How could it be that she came into the bar hanging off the arm of one man, and now here she was holding hands with another?

It's no one's goddamn business, that's how.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Gabriel leaned down to whisper near her ear. It was an innocent gesture, but his warm breath tickled her sensitive neck and made her quiver regardless.

The sensation caused Nina's mind to spiral before she could stop it. Now the visual of Gabriel naked and kneeling with his handsome face buried between her thighs while he blew warm air on her wet cunt in a teasing manner before eating her out abruptly jumped to the forefront of Nina's crowded mind.

"Did you hear me, or did the cat snatch your tongue, darlin'?" Gabriel gently squeezed her hand, drawing her back to the present. She blinked up at him and her eyes held a mischievous gleam that mirrored his. "Do I even want to know where your train of thought just ended?"

Nina's eyes lit up when she laughed. "I could tell you, but I think we'd have more fun if I showed you."

"Alright, now..." Gabriel warned, flirtation and lust dripping all over his tone. "Keep talking like that and we won't make it back to your place."

Nina raised a challenging brow as she leaned in closer to Gabriel. "Don't threaten me with a good time if you don't plan on backing it up."

"You've had sex in public before?" Gabriel asked.

"Once or twice," Nina smirked. "What do you think of me now?"

"Honestly?" Gabriel squeezed her hand again. "I think you may be the most interesting woman I've ever met."

"That's the right answer," Nina said with a smile, unable to ignore the wild fluttering of her heart.

When they reached the bar, Jackson was already out of his seat settling the tab.

Gabriel's energy was impossible to ignore. It connected with Jackson's immediately, made it feel like they'd known each other for years rather than a few seconds. One look into Nina's eyes told Jackson everything he needed to know; she felt the same spark that he did just now, that same magnetic pull that continued to drag them closer and closer to Gabriel.

There was something about the man that lit a fire inside Nina and Jackson. Something they couldn't wait to explore underneath the sheets of their bed.

"Looks like your talk went well," Jackson said to Nina. "Is it safe to assume we're leaving here as a party of three?" He slid his wallet into his back pocket, then turned around to meet Nina's gaze once more. She gave him a bashful nod in response, then pushed up on her toes to kiss him while still holding onto Gabriel's hand. "Patience, love." Jackson grinned and pulled back when she tried to slip him a bit of tongue. "You haven't even introduced us yet."