5 // DOUBLE THE PLEASURE (MMF)

5

Nina woke up in the middle of the night with one of her hands cupping her pussy, the other still lost in the tangled sheets of the bed.

Her body was deliciously sore and the pleasant ache between her thighs had a lazy grin forming on her face. Vivid memories of her earlier tryst with Jackson and Gabriel rush forward in her mind and make her reach out in search of the men.

Their hotel room was swathed in darkness, only a sliver of moonlight slicing through the narrow parting in the curtains. Nina's fingertips brushed against warm flesh, and she gasped when her hand found one of their cocks—it was thick, hard, and leaking from the tip.

Surprise gave way to curiosity, and Nina sat up to get a better look.

"Nina..." Jackson moaned her name like an invitation to come play, and the sound had her eyes quickly adjusting to the darkness.

Her mouth parted and her heart skipped a beat when she saw Jackson riding Gabriel, their muscular bodies fighting each other for dominance as they moved together in a primal dance that made her pulse accelerate. She loved Jackson's submissive side almost as much as she loved it when he pinned her down, or up against a flat surface, and fucked her like he couldn't stand her.

"Holy shit, baby," Nina whispered in a shaky breath, her arousal heightening at the sight of her husband matching Gabriel's frenzied thrusts. Watching the two of them together made her pussy clench and her nipples harden. "Tell me what to do."

Gabriel, who was lost in Jackson's swaying hips and tight heat, moaned low in response. "Stroke your husband's cock... he's so fucking wet right now, dripping everywhere. Help me make him come, darlin'."

"I can do that." A wicked grin spread across Nina's face. She spits in her hand before wrapping it around Jackson's shaft, giving him a little squeeze. "You love this shit, don't you?" she teased, her fingers sliding along his length much too slow for his liking. "You love riding Gabriel's dick while I play with yours? How close are you, baby? Ready to come for us?"

"Yes." Jackson's breath hitched as he glanced over at Nina, desire and desperation shining in his eyes. "Don't stop." His nails dug into Gabriel's broad shoulders and a strangled moan slipped past his lips when Gabriel's cock finally found the magic group of nerves buried inside him. "Fuck! Keep doing that... So fucking close. Oh, shit, Gabriel. Nina..."

Nina definitely didn't have any plans to stop, her hand quickening its pace as she continued to stroke Jackson with a firm grip. "God, I can't get enough of watching you two together," she said. "Kiss him, Jackson. I want to see you taste each other."

Gabriel and Jackson locked eyes before locking lips, a second of vulnerability rearing its head, and the passion between them was evident in the intensity of their kiss. Their tongues danced together like this was something they did on a daily basis. And as much as it scared her, it also turned Nina on to watch the boundaries between the three of them blur; that has happened so many times since they first had sex that she has since stopped keeping count.