7 // DOUBLE THE PLEASURE (MMF)

Enjoying this story? you can follow my NEWSLETTER for MORE exclusive content and smutty stories—no subscription required 💕

LINK IN WATTPAD BIO.

7

The inside of Gabriel's home was a beautiful blend of rustic charm and contemporary style.

Each room told its own story, but as he led Nina and Jackson around on an impromptu tour, the most notable story was the one silently unfolding between the three of them.

Reaching the kitchen, Gabriel retrieved three glasses and a bottle of red wine.

The room was immersed in a golden hue from the hanging pendant lights, which added to the relaxed ambiance. Nina found herself magnetically drawn to Gabriel, her fingers tracing patterns on his bare back. His muscles flexed subtly under her touch, his body impatient to be reunited with her and Jackson's.

"I'm so fucking happy we're back together again," Nina murmured, her voice layered with various emotions as her head rested on Gabriel's shoulder. "I've missed this so much."

"Me too," Gabriel replied, smiling down at her. "I told Jackson this already, but I thought about you both nonstop while we were apart. I swear that time felt longer than it actually was."

Jackson, watching their interaction, felt a flood of emotions hit him all at once—happiness, desire, a little anxiety. Taking a deep breath, he steadied himself before speaking.

"While driving over here tonight, Nina and I talked about everything..." Jackson's gaze drifted from his fiancée to Gabriel. "About what we want and how we see our future, and we both agree on one thing."

"We want to be with you, Gabriel." Nina placed her glass down to give Gabriel her full attention. "Not just sexually, but in every way, baby."

Gabriel's piercing blue-green eyes flickered between Nina and Jackson, his expression a mix of mild shock and hope. He had so many words to say that he could barely think straight.