Venting Out Emotions

Let's get started,
A week later
Third Person's POV,
Karan doesn't feel like a happy name on the sets of yhm. He has lashed out on many people whereas divyanka is now the sad emoji of the set. The show was having a banger trp but these two lives were so out of place.

7.30 pm after pack up
At the sets,
Kp: tum log se ek kaam nhi hota dhang se, nikal jao meri nazro ke saamne se isse pehle meri satak jaaye.
His staff left.
Div knocks the door of his vanity.
Kp: i said get out dont you get it.
Div: its me karan.
Kp: come on in
Div enters.
Kp: what brought you here?
Div: karan what happened?
Kp: what do you mean?
Div: karan last time you smiled was when we were at club after that i have never seen you smile genuinely.
Kp: (smiles fakely) see, now you have seen it, okay bye
Div: dont be rude karan. What did i even do to you?
Kp: did i said that you did something?
Div: kp humne kitna achha time spend kiya tha, i thought we were good friends. Abhi beech mein bahot kuchh ho gya but you sorted everything out, toh ab tum mujhse aise kyu baat kar rhe ho. Kya ab hum friends nhi hai?
Kp: hum sirf friends toh nhi the (smirks)
Div: karan tum kehna kya chahte ho, mai samajh nhi paa rhi hu
Kp: mai samjhaun hum kya the...

He comes closer to her, she moves back but he pulls her closer and puts his hands in her hair, looks into her eyes, her eyes were soft while karan's eyes didn't hold any warmth. They are very close having a hairline distance between their lips, then kp smirks and about to kiss her but she pushes him away

Div: what the hell karan, what are you even doing?
Kp: (laughs) i am telling you what we were.
Div: so that was all i was to you, a hookup no strings attached... Huh I should have never believed you in the first place.
Kp: (laughs) dont joke div (laughs and then back to his poker face) you were the one who treated me like a tissue, use and throw. You broke my trust, i thought you were different from those women but you are the same. You dont have any feelings towards me and I should never let you in my heart.

Div: (shouts) what did i do?
Kp: (equal loud voice) what did you do? Huh i was the one who made sure your image gets cleaned up and i was the one who lend you a shoulder when you needed it and comforted you everytime but as soon as that piece of shit Abhay came, you jumped into his arms kissed him on the face and confessed your love to him. If you already love him then why the fuck did you fucked up with me, my feelings. Is this what you do when someone lets you in their heart, you crushed my feelings like we never had something between us, its not the intimacy its the connection that we have, can't you feel that?

Kp holds div by her arms tightly and asks. Kp is now in his broken state again and on the verge of panic attack.

Div had no words after his outburst, she stood still, her eyes moist.
Div hugged him hard and pacified him.

Div:shhhhh karan shaant calm down, take a deep breath and listen to my heartbeat calm down.
Kp calms down. But still div dont leave him.
Kp pulls away from her
Kp: get away from me, i know that you love someone else

Div: karan look in my eyes, you have just misunderstood a situation and i dont blame you for it but calm down first.

Kp: dont give me false explanations, you have literally confessed your love to him in front of me and you didn't regrett--

He was suddenly pulled in a kiss by div, he was shocked and wanted to break the kiss but div didn't let him soon he gave in and kissed her back with equal passion.
Kp pushed her to the wall took her both hands above her head and held them with his one hand while his other hand was holding her by the waist and kissed her hard.

The explanation was much needed but now both of them need each other for comfort and warmth.

Karan was kissing her hard while she ran out of breath but couldn't do anything as her hands were handcuffed by kp's hand. So she bit his lip hard enough to draw blood and get him out of the trance. He broke the kiss and both took a deep breath.
Kp left her hands and stood there looking in her eyes while holding her tightly by her waist. His eyes were hooded with passion with which he wanted her to be with him. He looked again for permission to go ahead. Div on the other hand held karan by his shoulder coz she didnt trusted her legs to stand straight. She looked at him with the intensity of belongingness which she wanted from him since many days.
Both got answers in their own way.

Kp nuzzled his head in the nook of her neck, and div tilted her head to give him more area to explore. He started nibbling and peppered kisses on her collar bone which made her moan. Div's hand dived into his hair and pulled them causing him to groan. His eyes turned dark with pleasure as he heard her moan. He bit her soft spot causing her to tug hard and both moaned in unison. He kissed her again this time lust took over both of them. He picked her up not breaking the kiss and took her to the couch.
Things were getting heated up. Both had so much of emotions piled up which needed to be vented out.

Div had missed him since he was acting so cold against her while kp was going through the anger which he had for div for not clearing the misunderstanding.
She might not have cleared it but he got a clear idea that she didnt used him bcoz he saw it in her eyes. That was enough for him to believe her.
Both were having heavy emotions which cant be shared but were implied on each other through their actions.

Kp made her sit on the couch and she laid back pulling him with herself making him almost lay on her. Kp nibbled her neck while she opened few buttons of his shirt. He gave her multiple hickeys as a sign of anger towards her while she roamed her hands on his body as a sign of seeking comfort.
He looked in her eyes and she affirmed him to go ahead.

Kp removed her jacket leaving her in her crop top and cargo pants while he removed his already opened shirt. He started to kiss her above her cleavage which caused her to clench hard against his body.

He measured every inch of her body with his hands while peppering kisses on her. On the other hand div was recieving unspeakable pleasure and just pull karan's hair tightly.

Karan pulled her in his lap causing her to almost straddle him. He knew she was inexperienced in this field and didnt want to overwhelm her so he just cuddled her on himself so that she doesnt get pressed under my body.

He waited till her breaths got normal. They both knew that they need to talk but both were just so occupied to feel each other without any compliance of roles and be karan and divyanka and not ishita and raman.

Thats it guys.
This one was so difficult to write. Sorry for the delay.
Yours and only yours
divan_admirer