Too Much Work

Flashback continues...

When kp comes after freshening up he sees his phone is continuously ringing, he sees that his investors are calling so he answers it.
On phone,
Kp: hello
Investor 1: Mr. Karan I don't have time for your Hello's and hi's.
Kp: Calm down Mr. Jindal, what happened
Investor 2: Mr. Patel your scandal is doing us no help, the stocks are losing their values and if this continues to be this way then we have no option but to stop the project
Kp: Mr. Ahuja at least give me a chance to explain, I have already given a press note this evening, I am sure we will get our values back as soon as people gets to know the truth.
Investor 1: people don't care about truth Mr. Karan all they care about is reputation of the brand, the company they adjoined with.
Kp: Sir give me one chance, I will prove it to you that our brand will not be affected.
Investor 2: Okay Mr. Patel this is the last time I am believing on your word, tomorrow I am calling all investors and you have to convince them to not stop the project.
Kp: I will sir surely.
PA: Details would be forwarded shortly after fixing the meeting.
Call ends.

Kp self thought,
This whole situation is turning into mishap but at least I got her name cleared. I need to get myself together I cant just break down. I can't repeat the same mistake again. Now its time to face the music. Tomorrow I have investors meeting and I need to shoot also, since we have no buffer episodes left.
I need to work hard. Karan you can do it.

SMS pops up,
PA: The meeting is at 2.15 pm at the Hotel Grand Sheraton.
Plz be on time as it is an lunch meeting and bring your presentation. I know it was to be presented 2 weeks later but we have to present it tomorrow to convince them with the planning. All the best karan. I am with you, beside you.

My PA, Tahir was the one who helped me from managing hangovers to managing investors. He works for me on the work front, so not many people know him.

So Karan you need to do the following works-
1. complete shoot before 1.30 pm
2. complete the presentation overnight
3. create a music video idea so that you can record it within 1 week with Divyanka [sabse mushkil]
4. convince investors to continue the project
5. tell divyanka about whole plan of press meet and MV
6. be normal [almost impossible]
self thought ends.

Kp goes outside and sees his therapist Mrunal waiting for him and kp being kp dont want this encounter,
Kp: listen M, thank you for your help but right now I dont have time for this shit
M: you cant ignore your health karan, atleast tell-
Kp: tell what, huh, i literally dont have time to tell you any nighttime stories, so go home and sleep
M: Dont avoid me Karan, atleast if not as therapist then as your si-
Kp: dont try to become what you are not, you are not my anything, you are not even my therapist, i signed out from your sessions 3 years back if you remember so please leave
M: You know where to find me K, I am just one call away.
Mrunal leaves.

Aly was standing in the corner noticing everything but didnt say anything. He knew about karan but on the outer portion, he didnt know his story actually nobody does. All Aly know is kp used to get panic attacks and had a therapist because he once told him by mistake when he was drunk. That thing helped him today.
Aly came forward and said
Aly: Bhai are you alright.
Kp: yeah chote, am fine. Thanx for your help.
Aly: bhai ko koi thanx bolta hai kya?
Aly didn't asked anything coz he knows that kp keeps his pain to himself and never tells one soul about it.

They both had dinner together and after a lot of pursuation from kp, aly left to take rest.

Kp messaged on yhm group that he needs to leave shoot by 1.30 pm so schedule shoots early as buffer episodes are not left.

It was almost midnight when he started working on his presentation. This project was his everything, his second venture and his first dream. He worked 3 years for this project. Project which was his only motive to live for past 3 years after she left.

At night 3:30am,
The presentation was fully prepared and now the next hurdle in his life was to prepare an idea for an MV which he is supposed to shoot with divyanka. Her name was enough to bring pain in his eyes.

Kp: Shut the fuck up, Be a man, Dont fucking cry, there's nothing to cry about, she is just co-actor with which you made out like other bunch of actresses.
He pours a whisky for himself.
Kp: this is not the time for this sappy shit. Be the Karan Patel, the one who is indifferent, the one who dont care about women, the one who is heartless.

He gets back to work and this time he is freaking emotionless. He frames a story according to the song which is already written by him. He wrote the song when he was broken and now he is back to being broken.

Its 5:30 am in the morning and he didnt even had a wink of sleep after he the club fiasco.

He was surviving on the zillionth coffee he had since last night. He goes to take a long cold shower

In the morning 6.30 am,
Kp was fully ready. He emailed the presentation and story shared to his director friend who will direct this MV.

He was agitated with the no. of calls he was recieving since press meet. He checked all newspapers and all of them had apology letter.

At 7.00 am he left his house and made his way towards towards set and by 8 am he was at the set.

AD: karan, thank you for the press meet it really saved our show man.
Kp: Its fine, all I did was told the audience the truth.
AD: leave the topic, since you have to leave by 12.30 i want to tell you the line for shoot.
As soon as divyanka comes we will have 9 shots with you both and 2 master shots with her. But before that you can get ready and give your solo shots all 3 sets are ready for your solo shoot.
Kp: thanx for arranging all of this i know arranging all sets just for me must be hard.
AD: no worries i got you covered.

----FLASHBACK ENDS----

To be continued...
I know its too late for an update But it was all because of my Boards.

P.S Next chapter will be in continuation of the "Outburst" Chapter.

I will try my best to give the next chapter by earliest possible.