53 √

Sorry for the late update. I wanted to finish all the chapters.

Now I'm done:)

So...

Let's get to the chapter.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53:ᴀᴍᴜsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴋ & ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ

"I heard his barks from the living room. What's with him?" Taehyung asks immediately after getting inside their room where Aera is dressing her wound on the forehead while Moon is just barking at her.

"Little one was scared when he saw blood on my forehead. Aera laughs. I think he remembered that incident where he bite me and there was a blood." She adds.

"Oh. Taehyung laughs. He is really something else. I must say." Taehyung carries Moon and starts patting him and he relaxes.

"Should we leave now?"

"Will you be fine? I mean your-

"I'm fine,Tae. Trust me and I can't miss this outing for this simple wound." She blinks her eyes playfully.

"Moon,will come with us?"

"I want to but if you don't want then it's fine." Aera shrugs.

"Let's take him. We're going to the amusement park anyway. We'll have loads of fun with him." Taehyung announces happily.

"Thank you." Aera gives Taehyung a bone cracking hug.

"Pity my bones,Wifey." Taehyung says playfully.

"Sorry. Aera blushes. So.. let me just take his leash,ok? I'll see you in the living room." Aera says.

"Ok,come fast." Taehyung leaves the room.

~

"I'm here!" Aera announces but shuts her mouth after seeing the Kim brothers fighting. She walks silently to Moon and tie him the leash.

"Aera,you say something." Soobin says abruptly.

"What should I say?" She looks at them confusingly.

"Apparently,Soobin and Mingyu wants to join us to the park. Just imagine." Taehyung says in disbelief.

"We can come,right?" Mingyu asks.

"If they come with us then I'll be going back to Seoul at this moment." Taehyung announces.

"What the-- You're not going anywhere! Not until we celebrate your marriage anniversary." Young-hee says loud enough.

"Eomma,I ain't leaving. I just don't want these brats to join me and Aera." Taehyung says.