Healing

Gabriel could not try to akumatize the therapist since she doesn't feel anything negative. Nathalie can't bear to see Gabriel going psycho for his next Akuma victim. She doesn't want Adrien to be endangered again. Now she knows why Emilie entrusted Nathalie to stop him because his madness of the miraculous obsession will destroy him.

"Don't you dare try on Adrien or his girlfriend again" Nathalie said.

"I'm trying to save ourselves, Nathalie! Adrien is gonna be left alone with no one!" Gabriel said.

"He's not alone. And you're only doing this for yourself than us!" Nathalie reminds him of his selfish decision, "You should've listened carefully to her recordings but you didn't and now because of you, you're destroying your fake life like you did with your real one in the past" Nathalie said.

"Time's running out, I need to make the wish soon" Gabriel looks at his hand.

"No! You have done enough to ruin our lives because you didn't accept her fate but you went against her! Everything is destroying us because you don't know when to move on! The past you are living in now is creating no future for you! A future you will never have!" Nathalie said and handed him a talisman that contained the power of a person's fate of their future, "Don't believe me, see it for yourself!"

Gabriel takes it and sees it for himself, the cataclysm has reached up to his neck, and even his teeth turned black.

His madness for the wish will only be much worse and he sees Adrien in his mother's place, dead. Emilie is alive but no longer the sweet and kind soul to take revenge on him for exchanging Adrien's life for hers. A life for a life but no reality to create what he specifically wanted. If the wish grants him to be healed, Marinette will be the one to die in his place.

"Well Gabriel, what do you see?" Nathalie asked.

"Nothing" Gabriel refused to believe that his future was doomed.

"Your fate is inevitable. There is no future for you. You're still stuck living in the past" Nathalie knows his fate.

"I disagree" Gabriel replied.

"How many lives are you gonna ruin in the name of your psycho dream?!" Nathalie asked in anger.

"As many as it takes to get my wife back!" Gabriel said.

"And you always assume she's dramatic and stubborn. It's you who is stubborn. You wanna know why? Because when I gave you advice, you always choose poorly over it. Just like you failed to choose Emilie when you chose your irrational obsession with Ladybug and Cat Noir" Nathalie said.

"I already told you. It was Ladybug's fault!" Gabriel protested.

"No, you had the miraculous of the Rabbit long enough but you wasted time. Literally. You lead them to know what you were up to until another rabbit holder from the future came to help them. It's not Ladybug's fault, it was your fault. Not hers, not the people, not the adult rabbit holder. You" Nathalie said.

Gabriel was left speechless at her rant.

"Everything is you, Gabi. You'll never admit your madness creating destruction. Someday, you'll lose Adrien by your madness" Nathalie said.

"We shall see," Gabriel said.

-

Marinette was out on a walk in Paris, chatting with Adrien on video.

"How do you feel now Adrien?" Marinette asked.

"It's hard to tell but as long as you and our friends are there for me, I'll be back to myself again," Adrien said.