No Lies

Ladybug and Cat Noir were waiting for Argos and Ryuko to arrive. Cat Noir wasn't looking very happy to see the bloody blue bird again, especially after what he put his lady through during the Strikeback incident to betray Paris.

The two arrive but Cat Noir glared at Argos, growling angrily like a real cat and his cat ears folded back as a sign of anger.

"Whoa, whoa! I can see you're very pissed off. What did I do to really upset you other than betray your lady?" Argos said nervously.

"Oh, let's see. As I remember, a very bad puppy with no leash or training played his role and sold us out to a bigger monster much worse than a hellhound! Putting my lady in so much misery, agony, trauma, and self-loathing. Putting everyone's fate and dreams in danger by using the time miraculous to erase me and milady, and including you like you never got the peacock miraculous nor ever became Argos in an altered future!" Cat Noir threw the baton at him but Argos ducked, "Do I have to spell out all your sins?!" Cat Noir roared with a meow.

"Kitty, calm down! Calm down!" Ladybug scratched him to calm him down before he tried to cataclysm the bird.

"I should've eaten that bird!" Cat Noir growled but calmed down from his lady, "Cats eat birds"

"Don't be like your alternative self's old ego" Ladybug said.

"I'm not!" Cat Noir said.

"What?" Argos and Ryuko said.

"Nothing! Kitty! I said to remain calm!" Ladybug yanked his bell.

"I'll calm down until he admits what he put us through before betraying all of us and why he would do something far worse than Monarch!" Cat Noir wants an explanation from him.

"He's right. I did nothing but cause trouble because I never told any of you the truth. I needed the peacock miraculous to preserve my existence. Including Adrien's and hers" Argos points to Kagami.

"The hell are you talking about?" Cat Noir asked in disbelief.

"Don't you get it?! Ever since you guys sent the...." Argos hates the term word, ".....Sentimonsters......to the sun, I refused to feel victory with all of you because I'm......I'm a sentimonster myself too. The reason why I had to make an exchange was because I needed the peacock miraculous. That real monster has used my kind to do his bidding and just kills them in the end when they fail because of you two" Argos glared at them.

"That's not enough to forgive you," Cat Noir said.

"So it's okay to let Shadow Moth erase me as in killing me while he abuses my cousin and my lovely queen like he treats sentimonsters as useless creatures the same way he treats kwamis as his slaves?! I cared about my cousin's existence from being erased! I had no choice but to make a deal or he would have killed me with a snap of his fingers! And I didn't know he would go that far to reforge the miraculous like his toys to play with!" Argos yelled at the cat.

Cat Noir was unfazed but was silently surprised that he too was a senti-hybrid.

"If you don't believe me, furball. Believe this" Argos tossed the Viewfinder sentimonster to reveal the truth. After checking, Cat Noir's pupils shrunk.

"That figures why Adrien never told him off. But it makes him more human than Gabriel was. With that monster soon dead, no one controls him anymore" Cat Noir tossed it back.

"That is precisely why Gabriel cannot die just yet until justice is justified. Including that liar Lila Rossi who is not actually Lila Rossi at all" Ryuko said.

"Apparently it was a wig," Ladybug said.

"And eye contacts. I saw she was disguised as a doctor and she wanted the butterfly miraculous from my uncle. I outsmarted her by replacing the real one with a fake. Obviously, you two have no sense of awareness because you two are busy celebrating your victory" Argos scoffed at their lack of awareness.