𝗂, 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗓𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝐎𝐍𝐄 !𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐎𝐍𝐄 !
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄

All eyes were on Wolf'lo when they came walking down the stairs. They were all in awe as their presence and aura were so strong.

"Even their maknae has a cold demeanour. " NOB , the leader of ladybounce, commented.

Despite having an adorable face, it doesn't stop Wynter to have a fierce and stern look on her face. Wynter then roam her eyes around the room, checking her surroundings and the people around her.

"They ranked us number eight right?" Yeni Cho said, walking towards BEBE. The rest of the crew then also followed her direction. The smile's on the BEBE's member dropped when they realised Wolf'lo were starting to target them.

"Hang on. What are they? Loan sharks?"

"They're intimidating"

Wolf'lo then started to crowd in front of the crew.

"Gosh, what do we do?" Babysleek said, staring them down. Wynter chuckled, the look of confusion plastered on her face.

"What do you mean "what do we do" ?" Wynter asked

Bada could be seen frightened in her seat. Wolf'lo decided to walk away and went back to the centre.

"I'm getting a little annoyed" Halo said
"They'll play something right?" Yeni asked the members.
"I wonder how they bad mouthed us" Babysleek said.

The room then fell silent when she said that. Wynter then jumped when the video played on the screen. A clip from Ladybounce greeted them with smiles and compliments. The other crews, surprised how nice of Ladybounce were to Wolf'lo.

But that change when a member of BEBE, saying that the public might not understand Wolf'lo works. This made Wynter confused.

"Of course they can understand it!" Wynter said.

This made the members chuckle at her statement, knowing that she's right. Another clip from Ladybounce, NOB, commented badly of them.

"Weren't they just complementing us 5 seconds ago?" Wynter mumbled to herself.

"I don't really want to see their dance, because i think is gonna be bad." Biggy commented.