𝗂𝗂, 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗒 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗒!

𝐓𝐖𝐎!𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐘!

𝐓𝐖𝐎!
𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐘!

Everyone was now changed into different outfits for the battle. Wynter looked around to find other people warming up intensely. All Wynter did was stretching. Of course, Chocol noticed her nerves kicking in and decided to give her reassurance that she'll be just fine.

"Don't be too stressed, just have fun." Chocol advised. Wynter nodded to her, taking in the advice.

When everyone finally settled down, Kang Daniel, the MC of SWF, introduced the judges for this season. Wynter was definitely curious and excited. The doors were then split open to reveal the first judge. It was a silhouette of a woman. But when Wynter got a closer look, it was Monika, leader of PROWDMAN, from last season.

Wynter was definitely exhilarated. She knew that Monika would be a good judge and she was definitely happy with that. The second judge came and Wynter could tell it was a man. The leader and main dancer of MONSTA X, Shownu came walking in with a charming smile on his face.

"Wahh, i can't believe it." Wynter said, shaking her head.

He then did his iconic dance, Shoot Out, which made the other crew member, including Wynter, do the same thing. Now, everyone was waiting for the last judge to arrive. The special guest. Wynter was really curious, she thought it might be someone international or really famous.

That's when Mike Song came in dancing and vibing to the background music. Wynter knew he would be a great judge as she saw videos of him giving sharp and witty comments as a judge.

The three judges then gave their criteria for today and they were definitely judges for a reason.

After the rules were given out, it was now time for the battles to start. Redy, a member from 1MILLION, was called out to the first battle. But before that, she had to choose her opponent for her "No Respect Dancer". Wynter wasn't really nervous if she gets chosen by Redy as she knew she could defeat her.

Redy did bad mouthed Wolf'lo, saying that their dances were weird and is like dancing to trot music. It was hilarious but Wolf'lo was ready to battle the young girl if she actually chose them.

Redy slowly came into Wolf'los area and it seems like she actually might battle one of them. But it all change when she's gone to another direction, calling out Bada Lee's name. Wynter knew that both of them used to be best friends and were even in the same crew but she heard that the two dancers ended on bad terms.