Should I stay or should I go?

well, it's been a day since me and Edwin became official, today is the day me and Edwin are gonna tell everyone including, Zach, Nick, Rudan, and Timmy and the most important, our fans<3 I love my fans, but some of them aren't even fans nor supporters. I don't consider them as fans, I like to consider them more as family.

"hey babygirl you ready to open to the world today?" Edwin came up behind me grabbing my waist asking me.

"i mean, I guess, but i'm kind of nervous."  I said, nervously.

"okay, lets do our family first because family is always first."

"our supporters?" I asked.

"yes" he said as he smiled at me.

Edwin wanted to go on first.

"hey guys, so me and Sydney wanted to share something with you guys that used to be so personal but I think we would rather tell you now, but please don't hate." Edwin said.

"so yesterday, me and Syd were in the car and um well things happened. but none of its on her because I kissed her.... and now... we. are. dating."

I was looking at the comments and saw that Zach commented "bro....."

I just dug my head into Edwin's chest and told him to look at the comments.

"oh shit bro i'm so sorry Zach" I heard him say

"nah bro fuck you" I saw him comment.

everyone else was commenting "#Sedwin" in the comment box.

I loved that they all supported it and didn't have anything bad to say about our relationship...

I love my family:)