Expressing Our Feelings?

Zachs POV

I dont know if i should tell Syd that i like her or not.

It's really hard to think whether i should tell the girl that i love the most that i like her... especially when i dont know if she feels the same way.. you never know, she might have a crush on Nick or Edwin or something.

Sydneys POV

After about 10 minutes of hugging Zach, he finally let go and asked me "wanna watch a movie or something?" "i mean its only 4:00 sooooo why not?" i said. "okay, cool, lets go!" he said to me smiling with that perfect smile of his!

"what kind of movies do you like, do you like horror, comedy, idk?" he said.

"ill take horror or comedy, either one." i told him.

"okay, i got Purge, lets watch that!" he said.

wait, is he wanting to watch a horror movie so we could.......... cuddle?

no that couldnt be.

"okayyyy!" i said.

he came onto his bed right next to me, looked over at me and smiled and started the movie.

"this is so scary oh my fucking god!!!" i screamed.

"shhhhh my mom is gonna yell at you for saying the 'fuck' word." he said and i just giggled.

i jumped a bit and i felt an arm wrap around me. it. was. Zach.

OMGASDHGL;KASDJGTKL;ASDJG;P

aftet he put his arm around me, i just put my head on his chest.

his mom walked and said "oh sorry, i didnt mean to walk in on you 2 love birds" she said winking and walking out.

"hey Syd, can i tell you something?" i heard Zach say. omg. what was he going to say!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Zachs POV

i finally think i have the courage to say this...

"hey Syd, can i tell you something?"

lets hope she feels the same way... -_-

HI GUYSSS! MY THROAT HURTS REALLY BADLY!!! BUT HERE I AM, BACK AND READY TO PARTY. LOL. ILL BE POSTING WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY MORE OFTEN FOR YOU GUYS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SM<3