P.S. I love you

After about 25 minutes of running down the street for Edwin, Zach and I both tackled him to the ground in some random strangers yard.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME" Edwin screamed.

I started to break down. I felt so bad.

"Syd, why are you crying?" Edwin asked me.

"i'm sorry Edwin. I really am. I was just so sad then Zach just kissed me. but the problem was... I liked it. I'm so sorry." I said, wiping all the tears off of my face.

Edwin looked at the ground.

"if you like Zach, be with Zach. I would rather have you be happy then let me get in the way and not be with the person you truly want to be with." Edwin said. he's the sweetest thing ever, honestly.

Me and Zach both looked at eachother and smiled. We grabbed eachother's hand. I truly wanted to be with Zach. 

my heart truly loved Zach.

"see, ya'll look so happy, be together and be happy. I want what's the best for you, Sydney. I still love you and always will but I cant force you to love me back." Edwin said, sadly.

I then decided to hug Edwin. it seemed like he didn't want to let go so I just held on to his waist until he wanted to let me go. he didn't let go until after 40 seconds of hugging him.

He held on to me so tightly, like he didn't want to lose me.

"I'm sorry, Edwin" I looked down at the ground, sadly.

"Sydney, say you're sorry one more time and i'm gonna tickle you to death"

"okay okay i'm sorry" I said laughing!

"YOU SAID IT" Edwin screamed.

"no Edwin please no!!!!" I screamed!

he started tickling me and I fell to the ground and he fell right on top of me!

Then Zach joined in on it. they were both right on top of me!

I've never been so happy in my life, hahah.

*SO HOW WAS YOUR GUYS DAY? MINE WAS EH OKAY, I SWAM AND SHIT SO I GUESS I CANT SAY IT'S SHITTY, IM GONNA GO BED NOW BC ITS LIKE 3:45 HERE AND IM SUPER TIRED, SO I LOVE YA'LL, ILL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE TOMORROW NIGHT BC IM HAVING FRIENDS OVER AND SHIT SO I LOVE YA'LL AND GOODNIGHT<<33