finally in his arms<3

Sydneys POV

Soooooo It is now 5 AM and i am about to FaceTime Zach. He answered after about 1 and a half rings. lol. hes so loyal. "hey babe, youre up!" he said. awwww ughhhh hes so perfect LIKE DATE ME!! "hi Zach!" i said giggling a bit. "you excited to meet this babe?" he said pointing at himself. "oh yea, if i wasnt why the hell do you think i would be up at 5 in the morning?'" i said smiling. "yay! so do you wanna go on YouNow or just stay on FaceTime babe, its your choice?" i tried my hardest not to blush. "can we just stay on FaceTime because no one is gonna watch me at 5 AM anyways" I said laughing. "of course bae i gotchu(:" He said smiling! "thank you Zacharyyyy" i said really excited!!

Zach's POV

I dont want to say anything over the freaking internet that i like Syd. So i think i'm gonna tell her when we see eachother in person. That will make it more romantic, don't ya think?

Sydneys POV

Soooo i'm still on FaceTime with Zach but he fell asleep and i am in the car right now and can't fall asleep, I am just so excited to meet them!

We are about 30 minutes away from Zach's house! omg!!!!

I fell asleep after about 5 mintutes after my mom said that.

i felt someone shake me and try and wake me up, i saw that we were in front of a big house. "OH MY GOD WE ARE HERE!!" i jumped out of my seat and ran to the door. I rang the doorbell and i saw Zach's beautiful mother.

"Sydney, its so good to finally meet you!" i heard her say. i was so happy to finally meet my ummm uhm Future Mother In Law(; wait what? anyways, so his mom took me and my mom into the kitchen and we sat down there and all i was thinking was "WHERE THE HELL IS ZACH" ... Then i zoned back into reality and heard "oh yea and i dont know where Zach is at" i got sad though): so i stood up and just sat there and listened to my mom and Zachs mom conversation.

*25 minutes later*

 i felt someone grab my waist. "ZACH!!!" i yelled and hugged him! "hiiii beautiful" he hugged me even tighter. "where were you!?" i asked him pretending to be mad! "im sorry bae, i was upstairs, but im here now babe" he said smiling.

LOL. THATS A GOOD ENOUGH EXPLANATION.

"so when do we meet the other baes?" i asked him, still hugging him.

"Tomorrow morning bae!" he said grinning.

WASSUP GUYS!! I FELT LIKE I OWED YOU THIS LONG ASS CHAPTER SOO... YEA(: I LOVE YOU!!

YAY THEY FINALLY MET! ILL UPDATE AGAIN PROBABLY TOMORROW BAES<3

NIGHT GUYS<3