26. The past present pt.3

(y/n) clung to Sachiko's lifeless form, his heart heavy with grief and guilt. The Yūgen Realm, now in a state of turmoil, seemed to echo his inner turmoil. He had lost someone who meant the world to him, and the weight of that loss threatened to engulf him entirely.

Kenjaku and Yuto, momentarily stunned by the unexpected turn of events, watched in silence as (y/n) cradled Sachiko's still body. The dark and tumultuous landscape of the Yūgen Realm reflected the chaos in (y/n)'s heart. For a moment, the adversaries stood still, unsure of how to proceed. But it was Kenjaku who broke the silence, a sinister smile playing on his lips.

Kenjaku: "Well, well. The "blessed one" isn't quite as blessed as we thought. How touching, the fall of the mighty. It's almost poetic."

Yuto: "Shall we finish him off, Kenjaku?"

Kenjaku: "Oh, not yet, Yuto. I want to see how far our "hero" will fall. Nakatomi, what will it be? Will you continue to fight in this maddening realm, or will you surrender to us?"

(y/n) clenched his fists, his grief and determination warring within him. He couldn't let Sachiko's sacrifice be in vain. With a fierce resolve, he stood up, his eyes determined.

(y/n): "I won't give my body or powers to you. I'll fight, even if it's the last thing I do."

With those words, he summoned all his remaining strength, and the Yūgen Realm shifted its terrain mirroring (y/n)'s emotions. The distorted landscape provided a moment of hesitation for Kenjaku and Yuto, as they were uncertain of (y/n)'s actions.

(y/n) staggered to his feet, Sachiko's lifeless body in his arms. With tears in his eyes, he whispered to her.

(y/n): "I'm so sorry, Sachiko. I'll make sure your sacrifice means something."

Yuto: "Mh, then perish." "Raijin no Kōgeki: Astral Thunderstrike"

A surge of lightning crackled through the distorted landscape, aiming to strike (y/n) with relentless force. (y/n) responded by channeling his own cursed energy, attempting to create a barrier of protection, but his attempt was futile as it broke straight through it, leaving trails of sparks as it closed in on (y/n). He swiftly evaded, narrowly avoiding the brunt of the thunderstrike. However, the residual energy from the attack left a searing sensation on his skin, causing him to stagger backward.

Kenjaku: "Kūri-zetto: Spiral Corruption."

Dark tendrils extended from Kenjaku's outstretched hand, reaching toward (y/n) with a malevolent intent. The distorted terrain mirrored the corruption of the Yūgen Realm itself.

The battlefield became a canvas of distorted reality, a reflection of the inner turmoil and the external clash of powers.                                                                                                                                                    

(y/n): "Yūgen Realm: Senko hikari."

The realm responded, shrouding him in a blissful light and enhancing his abilities. However, the overwhelming force of Kenjaku and Yuto proved insurmountable. The clash of thunder, corruption, and the desperate resilience of (y/n)'s Yūgen Realm painted a vivid and chaotic picture.

As the Yūgen Realm quivered under the strain, (y/n) found himself on the losing end. With a final, devastating blow, Kenjaku and Yuto overpowered him.

Kenjaku: "Yami no Tsumi: Abyssal Annihilation."

Yuto: "Celestial Thunderclap Burst."

The realm shattered, and (y/n) was sent sprawling. Wounded and disoriented, he tried to rise, but the adversaries closed in.