Prologue.

CRASH! I groaned, waking up from my sleep, it was around 2:53 AM and the sun was just starting to rise.  "What was that loud sound..." I picked up my cat and set her down on my bed, petting her head gently. "I'll be right back mocha, I just  need to check on something outside."I put on my slippers and walked to the outside of my house to see a large hole, with some type of rocket ship in it..? "What the hell is that thing.. What is happening.. This has to be a dream.." My eyes widened as I watched someone climb out of the ship, his hair was short about up to his shoulders and it was a green-ish blue color like aqua or turquoise, and he looked relatively taller than me... was this guy some type of astronaut? No, he couldn't be, his outfit doesn't look anything like what an astronaut would wear, it's more.. Reveling in a way? He's not in this big suit, it's more of like a sleeveless shirt and a pair of shorts but it's a one piece.. So what was he? Was he just a person who was outside near the ship when it crashed? Probably not, why would he be up at this time?
So what was he doing and who is he..
I watched him mumble some words under his breath and stomp the ground kicking the dirt before falling to the ground.
"Oh my god!" I ran over towards the strange man and checked his pulse, he was still alive and breathing. "Thank god.." I muttered under my breath. I picked him up and carried him into my house and set him down on my bed.
"What am I doing with my life.. Bringing a stranger from who knows where and letting him sleep in my house in my room in my bed!? What am I doing.."

________________________________

Sorry for being gone for so long I've been busy with school but I'm working on chapters for this(only because it's for school) and my other books!!!

Erm drink ur water and eat food so you live‼️‼️

361 words