Chapther 1: Unexpected responsibilities

In the days that followed, after Orange found Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly, and Purple decided to take care of them from now on, both Rainbow Friends They found themselves that they would never have anticipated in the...

In the days that followed, after Orange found Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly, and Purple decided to take care of them from now on, both Rainbow Friends They found themselves that they would never have anticipated in their lives as colorful and terrifying monsters. Like Rainbow Friends, their reputation had always been that of monsters destined to kill humans and intruders and also occasionally dealing with problematic humans over and over again. However, his world had taken a turn of events thanks to these 6 very curious Pokémon that were unique from each other.

The once powerful and ferocious Orange, who hunted down many countless victims and ate them with a fearsome presence and lack of empathy, was now the protector of Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly. He was now in charge of watching them with a gentle expression on his face, his eyes were now filled with a mixture of many questions, where only few questions had answers, and also of tenderness, for the 6 little Pokemon that he was taking care of with all his love and affection.

One of these fun and memorable days for both Rainbow Friends and also for your little ones, while Orange and Purple were resting under the shade of a tree that was near the famous river, both Rainbow Friends watched their 6 little ones playing together, Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly were playing a male vs. female game, with Grookey, Scorbunny and Fuecoco on the male Pokemon team, and Sobble, Sprigatito and Quaxly ok The female Pokémon team, Orange turned to see Purple with a cute warm smile in his face.

[Orange]: Hey Purple, who would have believed that now, the two of us are the caretakers of about 6 little ones and cute Pokémon? Besides, there is a positive side, there are 3 male Pokémon and 3 female Pokémon, so everything would be balanced in our new family —Was what Orange said to her long, skinny best friend—

Purple, once quite reserved and shy, except for how much she is with Orange, had flourished in her role as a good caregiver and mother. She adored the babies. Put me in and take care of controlling all the needs of her new little ones with meticulous care, making sure not to make a single mistake, she felt that Orange had brought her a rather precious and important gift for the two of them, one who had changed her life, so upon hearing his words, she looked into his eyes and smiled lovingly.

[Purple]: Yes, it is as if they were always meant to be with us, to care for them with love and affection, it is an opportunity to recover some of our humanity that we have lost several years ago, and so we can both spend some more time together, just you and our new "babies" —That's what she said the Rainbow Friend with piranha teeth as she put a hand on Orange's shoulder, causing him to blush a little and his heart beat a little faster.—

Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly, now affectionately called their "babies" from them, had quickly adapted to their new Rainbow Friends parents (Orange and Purple( and also to their new home in Hemlock Woods. They laughed, they played, they slept, they snuggled, they hugged each other and explored their lush home, once a place to have a river walk, but now, It was still just a completely abandoned and ruined place, but it still preserved its beauty and the river, that was still the place that the Rainbow Friends could call their home and your refuge to live, Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly liked to play together, always under the watchful eyes of Orange and Purple with care and love so that they would never were lost.