Chapther 2: Unexpected guests

The next day dawned in Hemlock Woods, and the soft rays of the sun cast a warm yellowish glow over the ruined place

The next day dawned in Hemlock Woods, and the soft rays of the sun cast a warm yellowish glow over the ruined place. Inside the cozy den of Orange, Orange and Purpleb They snuggled up with Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly, while the 8 of them slept together, resting softly on the nest (made by Orange himself and Purple herself so that both they and their children could sleep comfortably at night), the 6 little Pokémon, Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly, They had become part of their lives, filling their days with much laughter and love.

Soon, after a couple of minutes of family sleep, and just as the warm rays of the sun hit them, Orange and Purple slowly woke up. And they yawned softly, just as their small and adorable "baby" Pokemon, Purple looked at you all fondly.

[Purple]: He-he, good morning Orange - Sweet Purple said as she kissed her best friend's forehead, causing Orange to blush a little, and then she looked at her children - and good morning to you too, my sweet and pretty little angels

Purple gave her 6 babies cuddles and affection to say good morning, Grookey was greeted with little kisses on his forehead, Scorbunny was greeted with a few kisses on the cheeks, Sobble received calm caresses on her belly, Sprigatito received caresses on her head (just like the pretty Plant Type cat liked and she loved it) and Quaxly received warm hugs from her dear mlther.

When both Rainbow Friends got up from the warm and soft nest they had made the day before, both Orange and Purple heard something that caught their attention: some thuds and other noises sounded shrill of rhythmic footsteps approaching. Neither Orange nor Purple expected this surprise and were curious, they had never excepted having visits, just now that they were parents and had 6 sweet Pokémon children with a great life ahead of them.

[Orange]: Hmmmmmmm... hey Purple, can you hear the same thing I'm hearing, or have I gone crazy and am I hallucinating? —Asked the small but fierce Orange Rainbow Friend towards her purple best friend, he was a little nervous but stood firm to protect both Purple and his children, like a real father would. —

[Purple]: Of course Orange, I can hear it too, I don't know what this is, but we have to be careful, it could be Red or maybe it's........ —she commented, somewhat worried while Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly They looked out innocently as they looked at their adoptive parents who were worried about what was approaching—

The sound that both Rainbow Friends heard became louder and louder and soon, two imposing figures appeared in front of them, Orange's eyes widened and he began to growl and Purple took Grookey in his arms and hugged him, protectively like any loving mother would, right at that moment, Orange recognized the two figures, completely surprised to see who they were, and Purple too, although she just stayed silent, the moment was tense, until Orange broke the ice.

[Orange]: Everyone wait a moment......................Blue, Green, is that you? —Orange asked, somewhat curious and intrigued, stopping his defensive pose and growling.—