Chapter 5: Triple Wedding

Tally and her sisters were exonerated, and Raelle and Scylla began planning their wedding. Meanwhile, in the ice cave, Alder wondered about Tally's well-being. She sang to herself to pass the time and ultimately cracked open the ice wall when Khalida appeared. Khalida took Alder to the wedding, where she reunited with her daughter, Anacostia. They embraced and shared words of affection.

Amidst the joy of the wedding, Tally forced a smile as she helped Abigail with the preparations. When Khalida arrived and everyone suggested a double wedding, Tally felt a pull in her chest, similar to her bond with Alder. She spotted Alder and chased after her, crashing into her and sealing their love with a passionate kiss.

Tally questioned where Alder was going without informing her of her well-being. Alder explained that she needed to find the last piece of the first song in Africa. Tally surprised Alder by proposing a handfast, and Alder, taken aback, agreed, announcing their relationship and plans to everyone.

The three couples had a triple wedding, and Tally and Alder celebrated with a passionate night together. Tally sensed a change within her, which she attributed to their deep bond. The next day, Alder left to secure the final piece of the first song, while Tally spent time with her sisters before their honeymoon.