Dodgeball.

"Last time on total drama island. Both teams had to participate in the awake-a-thon which ended when Duncan fell asleep on the toilet. And the screaming gophers took their second win in a row." Chris said talking to the camera.

"While Heather came up with a plan for the screaming gophers to vote Eva off. She made an alliance with Lindsay and Beth." Chris says showing the clips to the viewers. "Who will break the rules first? Find out this episode of Total drama island!!" Chris announced excited.

Almost everyone was in the mess hall. Naya was eating breakfast while Tati was next to her holding her stuffed animal falling asleep. "Tati come on wake up." Naya said nudging and shaking Tati. "Noooo I don't wanna.." Tati whines out tired.

Naya rolls her eyes and picks up a yogurt. "Come on you better get up before i eat your yogurt." Naya says teasingly. Tati gets up and grabs the yogurt. "Why did we have to wake up early after that awake-a-thon?!" Tati yawns out before she started to eat the yogurt. Naya shrugged and continued eating.

"Duncann you look like death dude!" Chris says while walking over to a very tired Duncan. "Stick it." Duncan says before laying his head down trying to get more sleep. "Harold snored all night!" Courtney explains crossing her arms.

"Wow four nights without sleep how much are you hurting dude?" Chris says chuckling. "Wanna find out?!" Duncan says threateningly. "No no it's cool-" Chris says raising his hands defensively.

Harold walked into the mess hall with a mustache drawn onto his face. Everyone started to quietly laugh or giggle. "Okay what?" Harold says confused. "Someone messed with your face dude." Geoff said while smiling. "Heyyy sweet 'stache." Harold said while picking up a spoon looking at his reflection.

"Hey everyone it's Gwen!!!" Chris announced while Gwen was walking in very tired. Everyone on the screaming gophers started to clap for her. "I'm so tired I can't feel my face." Gwen says exhausted and then slams her face down on the table.

Heather went over the rules with Lindsay and Beth before turning to the killer bass. "Hey fish heads way to kick off your strongest player! Why don't you give up now?" Heather says taunting them. Tati and Naya roll their eyes at Heather's antics while trying to eat.

Courtney launched some mashed potatoes at Heather that ended up hitting Gwen straight in the face while some got on Tati's stuffed animal.
"Bruh bitch the fuck was that?!" Naya said and launched some back at Courtney hitting her in the face. "Take that bitch!" Naya said sticking her middle fingers at her. While Tati was cleaning off her stuffed animal and also cleaned Gwen's face.

"Okay campers listen up your next challenge begins in 10 minutes and prepare to bring it" Chris announced with a raised fist. Everyone went to the court all together but Duncan arrived last. "Wake me and it will be the last thing you do!" Duncan threatened slamming his face down asleep.

But Tati walked over and he raised his head pissed until he saw Tati. "Here's my sweatshirt you can us as a pillow."  Tati said smiling shyly causing him to smile back. "Thanks princess~" Duncan took the sweatshirt laying his head on it and Tati walked back to Naya while she smirking at them.

"Shushhh-" Tati said embarrassed putting her hands on her face. And their attention was brought to the whistle being blown. "Today's, challenge is the classic game of dodgeball!" Chris said losing both Tati and Naya's attention from how sleepy they are. " Let's just not listen until something good happens." Naya said and Tati nodded just as she said that.

Lindsey hit the floor and got back up with a big bump on her face "DAMN!!" Naya said with wide eyes. "Oh shit is she good?-" Tati said with wide eyes to "You were supposed to dodge-" Chris said at her shaking his head. "Anyways you have until game gophers. You have to sit some people out each game."