PROLOGUE: FINAL TASK WARFARE MISSION; ZAKARUM and ROOKS' DEATH

It was snowy, in the remote village of Germany where the world's most wanted criminal named Hitler Zakarum established his own base/hideouts. It was the time when the best soldiers called Ghosts and Shadows were ordered to capture or kill Zakarum to finally end the war. Those soldiers who were taking charge of task are Danilo, Dante and the young soldier named Reed. Danilo was 2nd Lieutenant. Dante was 1st Lieutenant, and Reed was Corporal. They had more more than 50 men with them, for they knew that Zakarum will be having a very large army to protect him. While on the other hand, Danilo's brother in law named Logan who was ranked 1st Lieutenant, and their most superior named Major Robin and Edward who was also 2nd Lieutenant. These latters were sent to the deepest mine in Germany to rescue the President of Germany who was kidnapped by Zakarum, to forcefully make him give up the German Launch Codes to destroy America, Europe and Asia. 

In the mentioned village, as Danilo, Dante and Reed were fighting Zakarum's army, they searched every house but there was no sign of Hitler. Searched every room, basement. But no Hitler. 

Dante: General Rooks. This is Blackstone. No sign of Zakarum. I repeat, no sign of Zakarum. Richmond, any luck in Hambach Mine? 

Robin: Plenty. We are currently engaging the bad guys here. No sign of Zakarum. But we are already gaining on the President. We almost got him. Perhaps our intel was off. At least on Zakarum.

Dante: Well, that quality of the intel is about to change. We will make this safehouse a gold mine.

Rooks: Copy that. Blackstone, have your team collect everything you can for the operation playbook. Names, contacts, places, everything. 

Dante: Already on it, sir. Zakarum will have nowhere to run.

Rooks: Meanwhile, I'll be bringing up an extraction force. ETA five minutes. Get that intel. Rooks out.

Danilo: Reed, punta ka sa computer ni Zakarum, start the transfer. 

Dante: Danilo, cover Reed. Brick, cover the right side. Truck, you cover the back. I'll be taking the front. The rest of you, on me.

Kaya nun sinunod nila ang mga bilin ni Dante and Danilo. And as commanded, Danilo and Reed ay nakabantay sa malaking hard drive na ppinapacopy ni General Rooks, habang ginagawa yun, inaayos nila ang kanilang mga ammo, weapons. Saka nun nagsalita muli si Robin.

Logan: All Ghosts and Shadows, this is Cobra, more of Zakarum's men had just arrived. But we almost got the President.

Robin: Roger that. Blackstone, we're going silent for few minutes. Good luck up there in the village. Brawler out. 

Brick: Reed, there is an armory in the basement. Better stock up while you can. 

Agad na sinunod ni Reed ang sinabi ng kasamahan saka kumuha ng mga weapons na kayang ihandle dahil nga maraming mga kalaban ang mga paparating.

Danilo: All of you, use every claymore you have and set them up. Defensive positions!

Halos mga 3K files ang cinocopy nila sa nasabing hard drive kaya alam nila kung gaano katagal ito bago macomplete ang transfer at dito ay nagdatingan ang mga enemy helicopters. Gaya ng inaasahan, mga lampas 50 halos ang mga paparating na mga kalaban. And since mapuno sa nasabing village, doon dumadaan ang mga German enemy forces. Inantay ng mga Ghosts and Shadows ang nalalapit ng mga kalaban. While Brick and Truck set up their sniping positions. Noong mga 60 meters na lang sila, saka na kinalabit ng snipers ang mga rifles nila at dito na nagsimulang makipagpalitan ng mga bala sa mga kalaban. Si Danilo ay inikot-ikot ang buong bahay para hindi makapasok ang mga kalaban. Dante on the other hand was gunning the enemies and barricading himself on the 2nd floor. Sa kabutihang palad, 3 minutes ang lumipas, 1K files na lang ang natitira, kaya ginawa pa nila Reed ang lahat para protektahan ang hard drive. Ilang minutes pa ang lumipas, saka na nacomplete ang transfer at tagumpay na pinatay ni Reed ang lahat ng mga kalabang nagtatangkang sirain ang nasabing hard drive. Kaya nun, dito ay kinuha na ng binata ang hard drive saka na nila nilisan ang lugar na yun. Sa dami ng mga kalaban, unti-unti nang nalalagas ang mga kasamahan nila Danilo, Dante at Reed. Sila Truck and Brick ay napatay na din matapos nabaril ng 50 caliber sniper.