2: whos your favorite horror show?

most of the time stu enjoyed the thrill of watching horror films, but tonight was different. the group of five sat on the couch and watched classic scary movies. some had a few too many drinks as they listened to randy analyze every part of the movie.

while he drunkenly blabbered on and on about how the girl was going to get murdered, stu's head was high up in the clouds. every so often he would catch a glimpse of billy looking in his direction. it would be normal if this happened once or twice, but it kept happening over and over.

their eyes locked and immediately stu knew what he needed. the look was all too familiar to him. here? now? their girlfriends were right next to them.

billy knew how to get stu all hot and bothered, looking at him with pleading puppy eyes. silently asking for action.

stu was never one to deny his offer, but he was way too invested in the movie to sneak off for some fun. he settled back into the cushions and was determined to finish watching the movie, even with needy hazel eyes glued to his every movement. it wasn't often that billy would be the one to ask for a favor, usually, it was the opposite way around.

stu caught himself sneaking glances in billy's direction throughout the night. stu obviously loved the way billy looked when he was turned on. billy nodded his head, gesturing down the hallway to the bathroom. stu wore a crooked smile, he faked a yawn before wrapping an arm around his dozing-off girlfriend.

billy gave him a look of annoyance. he knew full well that stu was trying to spite him. billy shuffled around on the couch, rendering himself out it sight from both sidney and randy who were both too invested in the movie to care.

knowing that stu was watching him, billy slipped his fingers down his body to his waistband. making tense eye contact with stu while his finger fumbled with the buckle. not wanting to give in to the temptation, stu forced himself to look away. but the small click of the belt drew his attention back.

stu swallowed hard, unsure how long he would be able to resist these urges, at this rate it didn't seem like much longer. the noticeable bulge became evermore noticeable once billy started to rub himself through his boxers.

stu could feel the blood rush from his head and disperse to other parts of his body. a thick fog clouded his mind, and yet he could no longer tear his eyes away from the show unfolding before him. billy bit back the pleasurable sounds that threatened to leave his sealed lips.

his sharp canines dug into his perfect pink lips while he played with himself. stu knew billy was being over dramatic to get a rise out of him, and it was working. his inner thighs separated from one another, giving stu a front-row seat to the show.

with each graze a bead of pre-come would leak from his tip and stain the black fabric of his boxers. the eye contact became tense while he gave stu another chance to accept the offer. at this point, there was no hiding the fact stu was craving the same action but was too stubborn to say anything.

billy then slipped his hands into his boxers and gripped his hard-on. his silent breathless moan made stu shuffle in his seat. no longer paying any mind to the horror movie, he gave the performance his full attention. and what a performance it turned out to be.

billy tossed his head back against the cushions, his mouth hanging open while his eyes were screwed shut. his hand continued to stroke faster before he suddenly stopped. touching his tip to feel the wetness that leaked from the build-up.