6: you give love a bad name

stu, billy, and sidney were the first to arrive at their usual spot down by the fountain. stu sat a good distance away from the pair waiting for randy and tutum to show up. things have been weird between the two lifelong friends since they both decided to expand their dating life.

ever since they became a thing stu had been keeping his distance, trying not to act strange which was close to impossible. sidney placed an array of kisses along her boyfriend's face, her hands on his chest as the small affectionate kiss heated up. it was hard for stu not to stare.

billy kissed her with the same mouth he used to kiss him only a few weeks prior. stu felt the distasteful feeling of jealousy bubbling up inside him. they had never told anyone about their friends-with-benefits situation, and that's all it was. no strings attached.

but as time went on stu began to develop feelings for his friend which stuck with him even after their agreement ended. there were no more meet-ups on friday nights with billy sneaking in through his window. nowadays they hardly talk at all.

his hand caressed her cheek as her arms flew around his neck, deepening the kiss. it was hard to ignore the lust show going on in front of him. occasionally sneaking glances made their gazes meet more than once. stu's eyes locked with the dark brown, keeping tense eye contact as billy brought sidney onto his lap.

this was obviously pissing him off, and billy was all for it. his opposite hand that was resting on her ass ran up her thigh causing soft wines to drown in the passion-filled kiss. all the while his eyes followed stu's uncomfortable movements. that brought a small grin to his lips.

"god go get a room you two, no one wants to see you guys sucking each other's faces off," randy said what they all were thinking. him and tatum arrived together since their last classes were right across the hall. sidney and billy broke away from one another, his eyes still burning into stu who sat across the fountain.

"oh be quiet randy, i think it's cute how much they love each other, right stu?" tatum giggled as she tossed herself at her boyfriend. placing a gentle kiss on his lips before pulling him into a hug. they talked for the remainder of the lunch hour though stu was unusually quiet.

tatum would often sneak in a kiss or two but it wasn't the same. he felt nothing for her and would rather go back to how things used to be between them. he couldn't manage to reciprocate when the real person he wanted to be kissing was sitting only a few feet away.

later that same evening, stu was sitting in his room minding his own business when all of a sudden he heard a tap on his window. stu fumbled out of bed before making his way towards the closed glass. he quickly unlocked it and in climbed billy.

not even a second after did their lips slam together out of instinct. they had done this so many times before it became impossible not to. the kiss was deep and desperate, both needed this from the moment their eyes locked. they knew it was wrong, they both had girlfriends. but at the same time, this felt right.

"you came, i was starting to think you wouldn't show," stu says in between the attacking kisses. "shut up stop talking," billy said whilst cupping his face. his hand began to undo the buttons that held together stu's shirt together.

one by one he popped them from their intended spots before shoving stu hard onto the mattress. billy then climbed overtop, placing a sprawl of butterfly kisses along his neck and collarbone. stu couldn't tell how long it had been since they last met up, he longed for this moment for so long it felt so surreal now that it was actually happening.

"i've missed you so fucking much," stu said, letting his hands trail billy's clothed frame before latching onto his hips. "the feelings mutual," billy uttered in between kisses. he pulled the undone fabric away from stu's chest and exposed the kiss-shaped bruises underneath.

dozens of purplish-green marks spread out along his torso. billy narrowed his eyes, "you let her mark you?" he said in a sort of jealous tone. him and stu were never actually official, but there was always the sense of envy he felt when him and tatum were together. billy's fingers glided over the deep hickeys that had not yet healed.

"that was awhile when we weren't talking.." he answered. billy didn't seem too happy about this news. he has always been the one to mark him up with colorful bruises and decorate his skin with bite marks.

"hey, a guy's got needs," stu answered trying to justify it. a soft yelp left his lips as teeth dug themselves into his sensitive flesh. he bit around the already bruised area, making it darker and more enraged. billy suckled on that one spot, leaving behind a ring of red along with a soft lilac coloration.

"fuck that.. i'm the only one who's allowed to bite you." billy said while continuing to leave his mark on stu's body, not caring who saw. once satisfied he continued downwards, tugging at the belt that kept his pants from falling. billy was quick to remove it before running his fingers along the waistband.

stu whined as the anticipation became unbearable. before stu knew what hit him, his pants were yanked down with the tip of his dick being teased by a tongue. his fingers curled around the covers while he looked for something to grip onto.

billy's tongue dragged up the shaft before taking the head between his lush lips. he licked the slit, slurping up any liquids that dared to leave. stu gripped a fist full of the brunets hair as he gradually began to bob his head.

his fingers entangled themselves in the strands of hair, gripping them forcefully causing soft whimpers to come from billy. stu let his head fall flat against the pillow, his faster breaths and soft moans engulfed the room. billy rubbed his thighs together, getting off on the sweet sounds the other made.

"you're too.. good at this." stu muttered, feeling like he could explode at any given moment. his eyes screwed shut as his hand guided billy along. billy unbuckled his pants in a hurry as a familiar feeling brewed in his stomach.

stu's back arched as billy licked his sensitive spots which pushed him closer to the edge. with a couple more licks he finished in the other's mouth. billy sucked the bitter liquid from his tip before swallowing the load without hesitation.

that sight alone was enough to make him come as well, leaving them both breathless. billy sat up and wiped his swollen glossy lips with the back of his palm. he leaned forward and gave stu a small peck on the lips.

"i wish we could just fuck forever," billy said, reclaiming his spot next to stu. knowing this simple interaction would complicate things further. they both knew this would never work out, but they were willing to make the most of this fucked up decision while they had the chance.

stu rolled onto his side, "i love how hard you can make me come." he muttered, causing a cocky smile to emerge on billy's lips. he shrugged it off like his words didn't mean the world.

billy then turned to face stu. "the night is still young, we could always go again."

────
sorry for any mistakes!
word count: 1,303
date made: october 27th 2023