chapter 5

In the bustling city of Video Game City, where characters from various gaming universes coexisted, there lived an unlikely pair of hip hop artists - Roger Jr, the feisty female boxing kangaroo, and Kuma, the mighty bear, both hailing from the popular fighting game franchise, Tekken.
One sunny afternoon, Roger Jr and Kuma decided to pay a visit to the iconic Video Game City Store. As they strolled through the vibrant aisles, browsing through shelves lined with video game memorabilia and merchandise, the duo attracted the attention of none other than Duke Nukem, the legendary hero with a penchant for action.
Duke Nukem, impressed by their presence, approached Kuma and Roger Jr. "Well, well, well,” he exclaimed. “If it isn't Tekken's elite members! What brings you two to the heart of Video Game City?"
Kuma, ever confident, replied, "We're heading to the Mortal Kombat district to show Shao Khan that his claims of strength are nothing but hot air. We’ll be leaving our mark by spraying graffiti all over his house!"
Roger Jr raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Mortal Kombat may have its popularity, but Shao Khan? He's just cappin'. He’s no match for us, Kuma!"
Filled with enthusiasm, the two fighters made their way towards the Mortal Kombat district— a neighborhood dominated by the iconic characters and stages from the Mortal Kombat universe. As they reached Shao Khan's intimidating abode, a sudden crackling voice interrupted their mischief.
It was Ed Boon, the creator of the Mortal Kombat series, contacting Johnny Cage, one of the franchise's beloved fighters, via a video call projected before Roger Jr and Kuma.
"Johnny, we have a situation," Ed Boon announced with a sense of urgency.
Kuma frowned and mumbled, "Looks like we've got trouble, Roger Jr."
With determination gleaming in their eyes, the dynamic duo instantly unleashed their secret weapon — a power they had been discreetly training in, perfecting their own unique form of Super Saiyan. This impressive display of strength and creativity startled Johnny Cage, who was completely unprepared for their unexpected power surge.
Roger Jr, her boxing gloves sparking with electric energy, growled, "You thought you could catch us off guard, Johnny? Think again!"
Kuma, muscles pulsating with an ethereal glow, roared, "Now you know the true strength of the Tekken elite!"
Johnny Cage, startled and overwhelmed by the super-powered duo before him, stumbled back. Their incredible display had left him in awe, his confidence momentarily shaken.
"You can't scare me!" he finally managed to squeeze out, though his voice wavered ever so slightly.
Roger Jr and Kuma smirked at each other, exchanging a knowing glance. They both knew that their true power had yet to be unleashed. With a swift movement, Roger Jr lunged forward, her fists swinging with lightning speed. Kuma followed suit, pouncing forward with a tremendous roar.
Recognizing the futility of challenging the Tekken hip hop duo in their Super Saiyan forms, Johnny Cage swiftly retreated. As Kuma and Roger Jr watched him sprint off into the distance, they couldn't help but burst into laughter.
"Looks like Johnny didn't know he was stepping into the bear and kangaroo's house!" Roger Jr exclaimed, her voice reverberating with triumph.
Kuma let out a hearty chuckle and replied, "That's right! Don't mess with Tekken's elite!"
From that day forward, Kuma and Roger Jr became renowned throughout Video Game City as the unbeatable duo, their legend growing with every retelling of their epic encounter with Johnny Cage. Together, they continued to spread their unique blend of hip hop and martial arts, leaving a trail of awe and admiration in their wake.
And so, the tale of Roger Jr and Kuma, the extraordinary hip hop heroes from Tekken, became forever etched in the annals of Video Game City, a reminder that strength, creativity, and a little bit of hip hop swagger could conquer even the mightiest of challenges.