chapter 46

In the bustling world of Tekken, where fierce battles take place inside the confines of the arena, a unique gathering was about to unfold. Kuma, the mighty bear from Tekken, proudly adorned his Changchun Yatai soccer jersey, while Roger Jr, the feisty female boxing kangaroo, wore her iconic Australia soccer jersey. Not to be left out, Alex the dinosaur from Tekken sported his Milan soccer jersey, and Panda, the lovable giant panda, showcased her China FR soccer jersey.
As they stood together, each representing their beloved soccer teams, a playful banter ensued. Alex, confident in his Italian roots, boasted, "Hey, my team is better because they have the perfecto experience of Italians!" Kuma, not one to back down, retorted, "Listen, Changchun Yatai is far superior!" A spirited argument ensued as the duo debated the merits of their respective teams.
Just as the discussion reached its peak, a minotaur police officer approached the group. His stern face was furrowed with disapproval, and he boldly declared, "Your jerseys look like gang attire!" Alex, in his Italian accent, scoffed, "El stupido, we're not gangs, we're soccer fans! Leave before you experience my Italian boxing knockout!" Roger Jr, always quick with her words, chimed in, "Alex, stop acting like a Roman Empire soldier!"
The minotaur, unmoved by their protests, declared, "Alex, you're under arrest!" A wave of disbelief washed over the group. Alex defiantly retorted, "Hey, get your hands off me, Mr. El Stupido! I have Italian lawyers who will sue you!"
The minotaur remained unimpressed. He threatened, "Do you want to experience the might of my nightstick?" To which Alex, his chest puffed out with bravado, responded, "I bet you pick on me because Milan won't like this!"
Summoning all their strength and resolve, the Tekken characters rallied behind Alex. In a united front, each one made a statement of solidarity. Jin Kazama stepped forward and addressed the minotaur, "Minotaur, your law enforcement needs to understand that Alex is simply expressing his love for Milan. I can assure you the team would not appreciate this. You're going to make Alex angry, and let me tell you, that's not a fight you want to start."
Just as tensions continued to rise, the CEO of the Milan soccer team arrived on the scene. He straightened his suit and, with a stern voice, stated, "Minotaur, I demand that you leave Alex alone! He is not a part of any gang." The minotaur seemed unfazed, boasting, "Ah, so you're one of Alex's Milan gang members, huh? Well, you're going to prison as well!"
Suddenly, to everyone's amazement, Julius Caesar himself emerged from the crowd. The gathering fell silent as the legendary Roman leader stared down the minotaur. "Minotaur, if you dare to mess with Alex, you will face dire consequences," he warned.
The minotaur's laughter faded, replaced by a look of trepidation. He realized the gravity of the situation as the entire group, including Alex, stared at him with anticipation. Alex, unable to contain himself, grinned and said, "Oh, Minotaur, you're in trouble now! You don't want to find out what my Roman Empire spirit is capable of!"
And so, with high creativity and unexpected turns, the story of Kuma, Alex, and their Tekken allies took an unexpected twist. With Julius Caesar himself intervening, the minotaur officer was left with no choice but to retreat, leaving the group to continue their spirited debate about soccer teams and their powerful devotion to the game they loved.