chapter 18

In the vast desert expanse of Texas, where the scorching sun beat down relentlessly, a peculiar encounter unfolded. Kuma, the mighty bear from the iconic fighting game Tekken, and Roger Jr, the agile female boxing kangaroo, found themselves face to face with a majestic Texas horse.
As Kuma and Roger Jr strolled along, their curiosity piqued upon noticing the horse grazing peacefully in the distance. With Kuma's deep growl, he broke the silence, asking, "What's your name?"
The horse lifted its head and responded in a Texan drawl, "Well, howdy there, partners! The name's Buckshot, fastest horse this side of the Rio Grande. What brings y'all to my neck of the woods?"
Amused by the horse's charming accent, Roger Jr hopped closer and introduced themselves. "We're Kuma and Roger Jr, fighters of the King of Iron Fist Tournament. But we're on a break from the battles now. What about you, Buckshot? What brings you to these parts?"
Buckshot, with a glint in his eye, replied, "Well, now, y'all may think it's peculiar, but I've always dreamed of being a champion rodeo horse. Ain't nothin' better than ridin' with the wind rushin' through your mane!"
Intrigued, Kuma and Roger Jr looked at each other, exchanging mischievous grins. "We love a good challenge," said Kuma. "Perhaps we could help make your dreams come true, Buckshot."
And so, an unlikely partnership was formed between the bear, the kangaroo, and the horse. Kuma, with his immense strength, offered to teach Buckshot the art of balance and agility, while Roger Jr engaged in sparring sessions to strengthen Buckshot's endurance and stamina.
Days turned into weeks, and the trio diligently trained under the sweltering Texan sun. Kuma devised an obstacle course to challenge Buckshot's reflexes, and Roger Jr taught him how to bob and weave, similar to her boxing techniques.
Buckshot's determination grew with each passing day. Though there were moments where doubt crept in, Kuma and Roger Jr encouraged him, reminding him of the bravery they had witnessed in the King of Iron Fist Tournament.
Finally, the day of the grand rodeo arrived, with spectators flocking from far and wide to witness the feats performed by the magnificent trio. Buckshot, Kuma, and Roger Jr were welcomed into the arena with thunderous applause.
As Buckshot stepped into the spotlight, his hooves tapped nervously against the ground. But with Kuma and Roger Jr by his side, he felt a newfound sense of courage. With every leap, twirl, and daring maneuver, the crowd erupted in cheers, impressed by their flawless execution.
The trio's performance was unforgettable, and the rodeo organizers were in awe of Buckshot's newfound talents. They crowned him the Rodeo Champion of Texas, the dream he had pursued since he cantered through the vast landscapes.
With hearts filled with pride, Kuma, Roger Jr, and Buckshot bid farewell to the Texan rodeo scene. Their bond, forged through training and determination, had brought them closer than ever before. As they travelled back to the King of Iron Fist Tournament, they knew that the memories of their time in the Lone Star State would forever hold a special place in their hearts.
And so, the tale of Kuma, Roger Jr, and Buckshot would be told amongst the fighters of the King of Iron Fist Tournament, inspiring future generations with the unlikely alliance that proved anything was possible with determination, friendship, and a touch of Texan charm.