CHAPTER 6

Donut was pacing around the open door. The door itself was left ajar, seemingly taunting them. The group had not yet covered Golfball's remains, too afraid or disgusted to throw a blanket on top of it. Donut stopped in front of the door. 

TB, who had been sitting as far away from the closet as possible, was now leaning on Saw. She had succeeded in moving Tennisball away from the door, but had not helped his feelings. At least he had managed to stop crying.

GB's death had been a shock to everyone, but TB and Foldy had been hurt most by it. Being the first to witness a death, Foldy had somewhat calmed down and was now trying not to throw up near the main room.

Donut layed down all the facts. "Around an hour ago, Gb's body was found in a closet. Not far off from the main room, but far enough for her body not to be discovered until later." He spoke, now stepping into the scene of crime. 

"The body itself seemed to be cracked, as if someone had struck it hard enough to crack... but Golf balls are extremely hard... It would have to take someone with incredible strength to even make a dent..." His voice trailed off as he stopped and turned away from the carcass that he had ended up near. "And no one here is that strong." 

He paused and snuck a glance at Barf Bag, who was sitting near the frame of the doorway. "Are you writing this down?" Barf Bag glanced at him, bored. "Was I supposed to?"

Donut groaned and turned to her, annoyed. "I literally gave you a notepad. What else should you do with it." Barf Bag seemed surprised at Donut's tone of voice, slowly shifting her position in uncomfort. Donut sighed and turned away from his friend. "I just need you to take this seriously, okay?" Barf Bag seemed to understand and grabbed the notepad.

Solving a mystery wasn't exactly Donut's strong suit, as he had never had the opportunity to be part of one of value before, but he was the only apparent one who took the responsibility. Loosing his trail of thought by the interruption, he struggled to remember the facts.

"Suspects." Donut said firmly. Barf Bag was now alert and had her pen at the ready. 

「SUSPECT 1」

Foldy

Foldy was the first to find the body

"That's it? What's her alibi?" Barf bag said, balancing the pen on her finger. "Well... either way. We can interrogate later." Donut said. Barf bag twirled the writing utensil through her fingers, bored. 

「SUSPECT 2」

Basketball 

Her and gb were fighting before the body was found

She was angry at gb 

「SUSPECT 3」

Snowball

"Snowball? Why him?" Donut stared at Barf bag, unamused. "I was right about to tell you, if you'd just stop interrupting me-" "okay, fine! I'll stop." Donut put his face in his hands. Maybe he should've chosen someone else to write down the facts... Sure, Barf Bag was his best friend, but sometimes she was annoying.

Snowball is gbs  ̶a̶r̶c̶h̶e̶n̶i̶m̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶r̶c̶h̶e̶n̶m̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶r̶c̶h̶e̶n̶m̶i̶m̶i̶e̶,̶ damn that's hard to spell but you now what I mean 

Sounds like something he would definitely do

Since the recovery centres are down he wouldn't have to deal with her anymore

"Anyone else?" 

Donut thought hard. "I don't think so..." Only three suspects? That doesn't seem right... 

Maybe he was worse at this detective thing than he thought...

————————————————————

Bored.

Bored.

Boreeeddd...

Stapy rested his hand on his cheek, flicking the table unenthusiastically. Was there nothing he could do in here? 

He'd already read all the books, he'd talked to the people he wanted to, he'd drawn, he'd written, he'd done everything he could do. But no matter what he did, everything was somehow... more dreary without Foldy. It was so crowded in here. 

I hope Foldy's in a better spot than me. I thought.

It was killing him. He had no way of knowing she was safe. He had no way to escape. He wished that he'd confessed earlier.

Because now, he might never feel her touch again.

Stop thinking like that, he scolded. He rested his head (object anatomy idk okk :'( ) in his hands and sighed.

In the E.X.I.T, he didn't need to sleep. He didn't need to eat. After a while, it had gotten to his head and many others. It was almost as if they weren't living. Like there wasn't any point of trying to get out. Four either forgot about them completely, or just didn't care.

It was eating him away.

He groaned angrily as a piece of paper hit his head, followed by a small scratchy voice muttering a quick 'sorry'. When he got out of here, the first thing he was going to do was either finally get some time to himself, or get as close to Foldy as possible.

IF he even got out of here... there was less and less of a chance every day.

But he still held on to that tiny sliver of hope, for Foldy.

------------------------------/... - .- .--. --- .-.. -.. -.--/

grrrrr guys help I actually have no inspiration or literally anything for this story whatsoever 

so I'm putting this on hold until I can find some

STAPOLDY LOVERS THIS IS YOUR END OF SCHOOL SNACK ERREHHHGGGGG SORYRYYRYR

I just spilled all my creative spirit on the table so sorry whoopsi/silly